Indeed. :p:
lalalalal
Reply 16669
Dum de dum
Reply 16671
Well done you Darth :biggrin:
Well im off on holiday, i shall see you all in two weeks :eek:
Im gonna miss you all :bawling:
Im going to menorca though :biggrin: I will try and get computer access, but i am doubtful, i shall be back as soon as i can :biggrin:
Adios mis amigos :wavey:
:hugs: xx
excitement and all then tension that was built up because of results has vanished...i'm bored again...and i think i've got the runs :frown: what's happening people?
~NC~
Well done you Darth :biggrin:
Well im off on holiday, i shall see you all in two weeks :eek:
Im gonna miss you all :bawling:
Im going to menorca though :biggrin: I will try and get computer access, but i am doubtful, i shall be back as soon as i can :biggrin:
Adios mis amigos :wavey:
:hugs: xx
thanks and well done to you too :biggrin: :party:

have a fab time :biggrin: you better try harder then :p: i'm tired woke up at 6am :s: might hit the sack now :biggrin:

congrats everyone!:tsr2: cya hayley :hugs:
awww Hayley!! :bawling: me will miss you *sniff*

have fun :biggrin: oo get a tan if you can lol and met the lush lads there too :biggrin: lol and bring back stuff so you can look at when you're bored and think of fun things lol and don't get sunburn mosquito bites etc etc... :biggrin: :hugs: enjoy yourself chica!!
I gootta go to a friend house then off to get drunk :party:!
hey sheila :wavey: and cya beth :biggrin:

i've had my fun for the day!! am knocked out now :s:
Reply 16677
Darrrrthy! :biggrin: :hugs: I'm going Notts (hopefully) through Clearing zomgg!! It all worked out. How'd you do!? :biggrin:
darth_vader05
hey sheila :wavey: and cya beth :biggrin:

i've had my fun for the day!! am knocked out now :s:

hey darth :biggrin: I got 93/100 in mechanics :biggrin: nad 91/100 in decision :biggrin: and 87/100 C1 and 78/100 C1 and im not gonna mention stats lol (they were a c and an e :p: >.< **** teacher :p: ) how you do?? :biggrin:
Charl!
Darrrrthy! :biggrin: :hugs: I'm going Notts (hopefully) through Clearing zomgg!! It all worked out. How'd you do!? :biggrin:
Charlly :biggrin: :hugs: did you get the grades you needed? :eek: what are you going to do at notts?

i got my place, but some of my mates didnt. so i've ended up with a ******** (well he can be ok sometimes, but generally a poo face) doing the same course as me at the same uni :hmmm:

how did centipe do?

Latest