The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Riiya
Obviously, duh....
I used a choc-chip cookie; I hid it in the cookie jar, too.

I'm a genius!

:cookie: oops :vroam:
Reply 9881
haha
Riiya
I guess he made it.

Nope. It was around long before him.

- skyhigh
He probably read it in a book which was removed from the library after Dumbledore became headmaster.

hmm well he discovered it whilst at Hogwarts. That much I know.
I suppose you are right, because Dumbeldore, I think, said something like "he knew the facts, he wanted an opinion ..."
Reply 9883
I cant even remember half of what happens in harry potter even though i have read all the books :biggrin:

My memory sucks :P
Reply 9884
I've read these books waaaay too many times to count, love Harry Potter! Though I gotta say, after the 4th book, they kinda did lose a bit of their magic for me (the 5th, 6th + 7th just didn't live up to expectations!). I can't believe they're putting the release date of the film back by 8 months!
Lord Hysteria
How did the Dark Lord discover the name of the curse that is needed to forim Horcruxes. :hmmmm:

It was in a book called Secrets of the Darkest Art, and was accompanied by a disgusting action which prepared the recepticle to be a Horcrux.

I've been looking around some books of my own, and discovered the incantation: shamshehi dehad, which I believe comes from Aramaic. I don't quite understand the diabolical action that needs to be done, and it's too disturbing to properly describe anyway. Put it this way: The Warlock's Hairy Heart is very similar to it.
Tootles
It was in a book called Secrets of the Darkest Art, and was accompanied by a disgusting action which prepared the recepticle to be a Horcrux.

I've been looking around some books of my own, and discovered the incantation: shamshehi dehad, which I believe comes from Aramaic. I don't quite understand the diabolical action that needs to be done, and it's too disturbing to properly describe anyway. Put it this way: The Warlock's Hairy Heart is very similar to it.

what?
Reply 9887
I'm just popping in to say bye guys - I'm leaving the HPSoc for good as Tootles' new forum has occupied the place in my heart now. I dedicate my 6,000th post to everyone in the HP subforum of TSR and the HP Soc thread.

YAYS!

It's been fun. Hope to see you on the PotterForum :smile:
I wanna join that forum but it wont let me sign up :cry:
Did you get a message telling you why you couldn't join?

Aeana, no! It's not any good yet! The last post was made in late July, and we've only 18 members! Tell you what, everyone... Look my signature; I'm not allowed to advertise. If you have any problems, DO NOT HESITATE to PM me. Population isn't high enough. I'd like to see it big enough for some proper RP, and will put some more areas on it presently.
can you pm me the link again
santogold
can you pm me the link again

Me too please....although it'll be another week and a half ish before i can join properly....currently on holiday.
Magickal_Faerie
Me too please....although it'll be another week and a half ish before i can join properly....currently on holiday.

It is the second link in his sig :yep:
:smile: Need teachers and ideas for new areas. Hoping for the teachers from here, but only one or two have replied to my PMs, so we might have to find new teachers.
i want to be a teacher ....

dumbledore is gay . . .
Subject?
- skyhigh
It is the second link in his sig :yep:

okay :o:

Me stupid :o:
- skyhigh
Ooo. Where are you going? :biggrin:

Bit of a late reply. :p: But I went to france for two weeks with family.:p: We have a holiday home out there tis rather kewl. :^_^:
Reply 9898
I have my criminal law retake tomorrow
wish me luck

Latest