The Student Room Group

Man wanted to rape, murder and eat children

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
WTF
Reply 2
A brutal beating is what Geoffrey Portway needs.

What a sick, nasty piece of work.
You've got to be kidding me :colone:
Why did there have to be scum like him in the world :mad:
It's cases like these that almost convince me of the need for capital punishment.
Reply 6
wait what
Reply 7
I ignore news like this. It won't do anyone any good.
Reply 8
Only 27 years in prison, this guy needs to be locked in that steel cage he planned to use and left to rot...
Isn't that what Jeffrey Dahmer did?! Yet this guy isn't EVERYWHERE? Jesus christ.
wtaf??

Let us just be thankful he never actually got to comitt any of the henious crimes he fantasized about. :frown: Saddens me that there is evil like this in the world.
Reply 11
Holy f*ck I thought the title said "chicken" not "children" and that was weird enough. There are some messed up people out there.
Reply 12
Urgh.

Well, thank goodness he was caught before he could do anything! Makes me wonder what on earth led him to such a state of craziness, also.

Original post by the mezzil
And yet we have hug a tree lefties who want to give this guy a medal rather than than hang him.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously? Are you just going through threads targeting the groups of people you don't agree with and applying them to random subjects? (Like you did yesterday with the "feminists think it's funny that this guy was raped to death"-rubbish.)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
entered thread expecting moronic "HANG HIM" comments

left satisfied.
Original post by Plainview
I ignore news like this. It won't do anyone any good.

Totally agree with this. I never read news like this--it's way too gruesome.
The guys tapped, what's ur point
Original post by Rananagirl
There's an enormous difference between opposing the death penalty and absolving people of all responsibility for their crimes.

Also, left-wingers are not one and the same, but I can see there's little point discussing it with you.

I swear to God there's something wrong with him.
Reply 18
heard about this ages ago, thanks for reminding me :frown:
I feel sick
Imagine if he wasnt caught.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending