The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Psychology Magee sept 2013

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm beginning my psychology degree in just a few days at magee. Im excited but nervous also as I don't know anyone lol. I'm living in belfast and I'm just going to travel down by car or train. Just wondering if anyone else here would be travelling down or even starting the degree :-)
Reply 1
Original post by StephD121
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm beginning my psychology degree in just a few days at magee. Im excited but nervous also as I don't know anyone lol. I'm living in belfast and I'm just going to travel down by car or train. Just wondering if anyone else here would be travelling down or even starting the degree :-)

Hi Stephanie

I'm going into my first year of Law with Sociology and ill be travelling from Belfast. What days are you in? I'm in Tues, Thurs and Fri. Got my induction tomorrow, really excited!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey :-) I've got my induction tomorrow also at 1:15.
Awww this kinda sucks but my timetable is mon, wed and Friday lol. What time are you in Friday tho because we could still travel down atleast one day together. Thanks for getting in contact :-)
Reply 3
Original post by StephD121
Hey :-) I've got my induction tomorrow also at 1:15.
Awww this kinda sucks but my timetable is mon, wed and Friday lol. What time are you in Friday tho because we could still travel down atleast one day together. Thanks for getting in contact :-)

Im in Fridays at 10.15. What about you? I met a girl today travelling to and from Belfast on the bus but she was in pretty much the same days as you! How did your induction go? Mine was good, just loads of information to take in and a really busy day! Also the bus station is a good 20min walk to and from the uni so I'm pretty exhausted!

Nicole

Quick Reply

Latest