The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

East Slope, woo!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Im in 73 this year, whats it like? i was speaking to another girl who was in the room next to mine in 73, she said it was the place to be haha.

x
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 61
misslibby
I -think- one of my friends was in there, though I might be wrong...If I'm right, it's over towards the left, you have to walk up the carpark which is quite a long way, but not too much up the actual slope.

It's six people and it's not been refurbished, but it's got a nice big kitchen/dining area, 2 showers and 2 toilets (but only one sink, strangely...).

Yeah you'd think so, but I never worked out the numbering system on East Slope...:confused:

i was in 47E, libby! haha. and if you're facing east slope from the car park, it's just up the path to the right of the porter's office, opposite the phone booth. so not a trek up the stairs or anything. :biggrin:

it's not been refurbished so it's kinda manky and the furniture isn't particularly good (ie. falling apart). but it's east slope! everyone loves east slope. :biggrin:
Reply 62
Out of interest what East Slope flats have been refurbished?. Has Flat J??.xx
Reply 63
Elementalism
Final block of flats, top row, left side!

I was in 73 in my first year!

Im gonna have a good trek then every night!. What was the flat like?.x
Reply 64
xxAprylxx
Out of interest what East Slope flats have been refurbished?. Has Flat J??.xx

I think J just refers to the actual room number within the flat. The Flat number will be like 35 or 72 or something like that.
Sorry, but I dont know which ones have been redone and which havent.
But it will add to the suspense.....
xxAprylxx
Im gonna have a good trek then every night!. What was the flat like?.x

Check your PM :smile:

Edit: And yes, your flat is one of the refurbished flats. It was built a fair bit after the original flats, so it looks a little different!
Reply 66
jch7
Hey hey,

Im staying in 73J, i hear thats where all the cool kids stay. Anyone around there, and maybe even doing psychology?

http://www.myspace.com/hyperhaydon

x

Hey I'm in 73I!
What's with all these 73 peeps?

I miss it :frown:
Reply 68
Elementalism
What's with all these 73 peeps?

I miss it :frown:

I hope that means it was nice accomodation. Getting a bit worried now with some of these stories about the Slope :s-smilie:
serah
i was in 47E, libby! haha. and if you're facing east slope from the car park, it's just up the path to the right of the porter's office, opposite the phone booth. so not a trek up the stairs or anything. :biggrin:

I didn't mean the room number dear :p: I could never remember your flat number, I knocked on 43's door many a time...
Reply 70
peaspeas
Hey I'm in 73I!

Haha crazy! From the sounds of things, we have a lot to live up to in that flat. . . S'gonna be such an awesome year! do you have msn or anything? would be cool to meet a flat mate :smile:

x
Reply 71
hi there! im going to be living with you guys in East slope! the stories dont sound so good but hey its the cheapest and everyone seems to like it there! i cant wait to party!! im staying in 026f! does any one know what that one is like plzzz????xxx
Reply 72
jch7
Haha crazy! From the sounds of things, we have a lot to live up to in that flat. . . S'gonna be such an awesome year! do you have msn or anything? would be cool to meet a flat mate :smile:

x

Yeah apparently we're the Party Flat! It's gonna be crazy.

My MSN is [email protected] Myspace is www.myspace.com/peaspeas
Reply 73
I'm in 73G!
misslibby
I didn't mean the room number dear :p: I could never remember your flat number, I knocked on 43's door many a time...

I was in 46! 43 was right opposite me. weird.
Reply 75
Achilles13
I think J just refers to the actual room number within the flat. The Flat number will be like 35 or 72 or something like that.
Sorry, but I dont know which ones have been redone and which havent.
But it will add to the suspense.....

Thanks for that.xx:biggrin:
Reply 76
Elementalism
Check your PM :smile:

Edit: And yes, your flat is one of the refurbished flats. It was built a fair bit after the original flats, so it looks a little different!

Yey, i wasnt all that bothered but now i know i have a refurbished flat that makes it seem just that lil bit better. What differences are there between the older and newer flats, apart from a lick of new paint?.xx
Reply 77
erm
I'm in 73G!

Ha ha amaaazing, we could get the whole of flat 73 on here? one thing if anyone from 73 is reading. . . whos bringing

a) a toaster
b) a kettle
c) an iron
d) a TV
e) any other crazy household appliances :smile:

x
Reply 78
I was going to bring all those things because even though it says we get one I'm not sure how sharing one kettle/toaster between 12 people works.. but I think I'll wait til I get there and buy it there... I never know if I'm bringing too much stuff or too little! :confused:
Reply 79
Yeh i was gonna do the same. We could all chip in and buy some of the stuff, but meh who knows. ill bring a kettle for my room though:smile:

see ya there! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending