The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Official University of Sussex Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University from Sussex for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I have an unconditional for medical neuroscience, just wondering if anyone else is planning on studying it or is currently?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Anyone studying business managment with economics with a foundation year ?
Reply 3
Original post by Eluke173
Hey I have an unconditional for medical neuroscience, just wondering if anyone else is planning on studying it or is currently?

Hi! I also have an unconditional for medical neuroscience :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by K3ir4
Hi! I also have an unconditional for medical neuroscience :smile:

That's awesome 👍
Reply 5
Hello I have an offer for biomedical sciences - anyone got any experience of the course and also how to easy it is to transfer to medicine
I have an offer for criminology MsC
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University from Sussex for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hey I have a place to study IR and development and I’m currently on a gap year so would be great to find other people that might be on my course
Original post by Anonymous #1

Have received offer for Foundation Business undergrad course
Hi !! I’ve got a conditional offer for journalism !
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #2
Have received offer for Foundation Business undergrad course

when did you apply? and is there a way to track applicatin?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #1

Reply 12
hii, i have a conditional offer for psych and neuroscience
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi I have an unconditional offer for the arts and humanities foundation year!
Original post by 231Joeee
Hey there. Received decision in around 2-3 weeks. Had applied in last week of January. The only way to track is through UCAS directly.
I have a conditional offer to study biology! I have put Sussex as my firm choice 🙂
I am studying A-levels in biology, geography and RS
I have a conditional offer for Geography, sustainable development and climate change!

I haven’t attended an open day so I’m not sure if I will be firming as of yet!

I am currently studying photography, business and geography.
(edited 1 month ago)
I got a conditional for neuroscience! Anyone else?
I’ve got an offer for social work! I have made them my firm and already sent in my application for accommodation too!
Reply 19
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello! My name is Gabi, i have an unconditional offer to study Psychology with Criminology from September. Currently on a gap year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending