The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

university of sussex accom

hey! i just firmed sussex for psychology :smile:
i’m still unsure about which accom i want tho

on campus or off?
i was going to go for east slope as i found that one the nicest but 208 a week??? shambolic icl.

i wanted to stay on campus as i’m not from sussex n thought itd stop me from stressing as much due to being there at uni if ygm.

i dont rlly wanna pay for lewes house or norwich as i think u share bathroom n share the kitchen area with alot of people? i’m not sure.

i also want to have one where my bf will be able to come over sometimes without it being an issue for anyone so pls help :frown:
Reply 1
I can’t help - but I have firmed Sussex and have applied for East Slope. East Slope works out at around £8,100 for the year I believe. Downside of Sussex/Brighton, it’s a very expensive area.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by azzyb524
I can’t help - but I have firmed Sussex and have applied for East Slope. East Slope works out at around £8,100 for the year I believe. Downside of Sussex/Brighton, it’s a very expensive area.

haha yea i’m going for east slope too pretty sure! just sucks as when i originally checked for accom pricing it said thst the highest was 186 then it went up to 208 when i checked after my offer came thru in december so i was very confused honestly how it went up so drastically in the space of me applying n getting my offer lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending