The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

University of Sussex

Hi I wanted to see if there is anyone who’s going uni of Sussex and what accom and what degree y’all are studying!
I’m not sure if i’ll firm but i’ve applied for geography!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by mauufey
Hi I wanted to see if there is anyone who’s going uni of Sussex and what accom and what degree y’all are studying!
Hello! I hopefully will (If I pass my exam) I’ve already firmed them, and have applied for accommodation! My first choice being East Slope. I’ll be studying BA Social work. How about you?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Original post by mauufey

I applied for BA international relations with a language and I’m hoping to get into east slope
Reply 4
Original post by mauufey

psychology with crim :smile: need to firm but unsure which accom to go for lmao
Reply 5
Original post by romeeoo
psychology with crim :smile: need to firm but unsure which accom to go for lmao
I’m going for the same course!
Reply 6
I’m going for psychology and criminology! Locked it as a firm choice. Just got to finish my Access course. I’ve got 4 months to go and 2 more units so I’m feeling great! I’ve already got the grades I need to get in, it’s now just finishing
Reply 7
Original post by rsofia
I’m going for the same course!

ah really!! what accom as i’m struggling lmao, i’m from leeds n i havent been able to visit the uni but ive been sussex a bunch of times before n love it there. i was thinking east slope but all the on campus accom (other than norwich n lewes) r mad expensive n i dont wanna share a bathroom
Reply 8
Original post by romeeoo
ah really!! what accom as i’m struggling lmao, i’m from leeds n i havent been able to visit the uni but ive been sussex a bunch of times before n love it there. i was thinking east slope but all the on campus accom (other than norwich n lewes) r mad expensive n i dont wanna share a bathroom
To be honest I’m going for the cheapest accom which is like norwich i think?? I’m probably not gonna get much in maintenance bc of my household income (even though they’re not going to be helping me at all smh) so I’m just gonna firm it in the cheap accommodation. only really gonna use it to sleep anyway lmaooo
Reply 9
Original post by romeeoo
yea sussex is just mad expensive lmao n my maintenance will hopefully cover accom 😞 ill look into norwich if it has ensuite. are u from sussex or??

not as bad as brighton, that was my original choice but the accom there is ridiculoussss

nah i’m not, i’m from london, so I’m pretty close and I go down there often!! still don’t know anyone that’s going tho so that’s a bit scary but we move
Reply 10
Original post by rsofia
not as bad as brighton, that was my original choice but the accom there is ridiculoussss
nah i’m not, i’m from london, so I’m pretty close and I go down there often!! still don’t know anyone that’s going tho so that’s a bit scary but we move

do u have any socials? i fr havent met anyone acc going to sussex lmao n ive been stressing ab it for months. it kinda sucked bc i was looking at accom in like sep n they were all 186 or below then it randomly went up by like 30 quid
Reply 11
Original post by rsofia
yesss! my instagram is @imightberenee and my snapchat is reneesofiax
hmu we got this fr

ill add u thanku sm !!
Reply 12
Original post by rsofia

I’m also from London and the way they’ve raised up the price for accom is honestly so crazy, it’s basically the price of a flat in London !!
Reply 13
Original post by Neoliea
I’m also from London and the way they’ve raised up the price for accom is honestly so crazy, it’s basically the price of a flat in London !!

ugh righttt? I’m just going the cheapest because I know I’m gonna be broke, but the prices are crazy!
Original post by Neoliea

I was thinking of firming but I think im going to have to decline the offer for this reason, suitable accommodation just is not covered by my loan whatsoever and is extortionate
I've put Sussex as my firm and I am studying biology. My first choice accomodation is Stanmer Court
Original post by romeeoo

Hey, I'm also from Leeds and going to Sussex! Do you want to add eachother on anything? It'd be good to know someone from up north, never met any other northerners at Sussex uni or even Brighton before (I visited quite a lot) :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending