The Student Room Group

Business Management or International Relations? Which uni?

Hello,

I am a student from Hungary, who spent the last months looking for the perfect university. And I wasn't really successfull. First of all, I am still not sure what I'd like to study. International Relations is THE topic I am most interested in, but I know, that it's hard to get a job in this field (which also pays well). My second choice is Business Management. I find it almost as intteresting as IR and I was told several times that I have the talent to succeed in this field. So yesterday I decided to search for joint/combined honours courses which are preferably based in or around London. Why? Because I think that London has a lot to offer. Not only culturally but also jobs. :smile: So does anyone know a university which might offer the joint honours course I am looking for?

My predicted grades are 5.0 which is equal to AAA (A* is not possible in Hungary). I am looking for an institution with good teaching quality and great graduate prospects.

I hope somebody can help me! :smile:
Reply 1
I just forgot to add, that I am also open to criticism on my course choice. I am still kind of undecided...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending