The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

City or Queen Mary ?

I have been offered Bsc Economics at City and Ba International Relations with Business Management at Queen Mary.

Which one should I firm. Since I don’t have a specific career goal I just want to work in the business/finance sector ?
Which one would give me the best outcome.
Reply 1
Both of them are good offers it just the only difference is that Queen Mary Uni is a Russel group Uni
(edited 4 months ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by QueenOla
Both of them are good offers it just the only difference is that Queen Mary Uni is a Russel group Uni

That’s what I’m struggling between. I know economics is highly employable and with city I get access to bayes but I wouldn’t be studying in bayes. The only positive I see with queen Mary is the fact that it’s Russel group. Still unsure which one is my best option
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
That’s what I’m struggling between. I know economics is highly employable and with city I get access to bayes but I wouldn’t be studying in bayes. The only positive I see with queen Mary is the fact that it’s Russel group. Still unsure which one is my best option

Maybe go for for Queen Mary Uni

Just remember that Queen Mary you will be competing with students who get A* or A or B whereas City you will be competing with students who got B or C
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending