The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bereket adam
Hey Sally, I recommend you should take a look on eBay or amazon, used once are incredibly cheap . Btw you don't have to buy all of the books necessarily, just one of those which you're not familiar with and you should check you'r local libraries.
Best of luck:smile:

As you haven't been registered as a student yet you won't have access to Summon, our online library system (most of my reading list was on there, mostly in digitial format the others were listed in the library).

I really wouldn't get all of the books off your reading list, maybe just get the ones that your lecturers recommend. If you do this I would recommend either getting them second hand from Amazon or eBay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
I'm doing music journalism and staying in Storthes Hall :smile:
Transferring from Southampton, Studying Broadcast Journalism and staying in Storthes Halls. Add me on facebook (Ellie Godwin). Need to make some northern friends :smile:!
Original post by JohnTindale
I'm doing music journalism and staying in Storthes Hall :smile:

I did that last year at a different uni! It's a fun degree :smile:!
Good luck for Thursday everybody! and hope to see you all in September! ~ ( Especially the Graphic Designers! ) ;D
Hey, anyone else accepted to study Politics? :smile:
Gonna be studying Mech Eng
Hi,

Anyone doing Food, Health and Nutrition?
Original post by tori_95
Heyy, is anyone here going to be staying in flat D6 at Snow Island? (:

Hey :smile: Not D6 but I'm also at Snow too, B2 :smile:
Original post by Annie9517
Hi, just wondering whose going to Storthes Accomadation? and doing Costume Design?

Yes I am to both!! Have you heard anything from Storthes yet?
Reply 510
Hi there!
I am a international student and wi start in this sept. I will study electonic and communication Eng. Will anyone study the same course as mind?
Also I am wondering that do Huddersfield have accommodations in the university's area?
And I am looking for Aspley accomodation just now. Is anyone apply for Aspley Hall?
Nice to meet you guys again :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi my sister is coming to Huddersfield in Sept.. She is wondering if many people have bought any freshers tickets or anything?
Reply 512
Original post by oliviabeth
Hi my sister is coming to Huddersfield in Sept.. She is wondering if many people have bought any freshers tickets or anything?

Heyy! I am coming on this september too and wondering the same thing. I dont know should I buy or not. Have your sister buy it already? :smile:
I think they were released last Thursday. Here's the website.
Reply 514
Original post by Ryan2468
I think they were released last Thursday. Here's the website.

You mean Fresher tickets?
Original post by psd96
You mean Fresher tickets?

Yes, you can also see what's on during each of the days on there.
Reply 516
Yes, you can also see what's on during each of the days on there.

I look though it and there are many different type of tickets. Which one did you buy? What happen if tickets are sold out and some students dont get a tickets. What they will do during that week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by psd96
I look though it and there are many different type of tickets. Which one did you buy? What happen if tickets are sold out and some students dont get a tickets. What they will do during that week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just going to buy a single ticket to an event if I feel like going. Depends what I think on the day.
Reply 518
I'm just going to buy a single ticket to an event if I feel like going. Depends what I think on the day.

I see. Are we buying the ticket online?
Original post by psd96
I see. Are we buying the ticket online?

Not sure if they any on the night I'll get one then...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending