The Student Room Group

York or Huddersfield for music?

Okay so, I literally cannot find anyone that wants to go to University of York or Huddersfield to do music. If there are any, it is not recent. So, if can see this, hi. I just want to know that someone is out there for music in 2024. Thank you
Original post by Indirama
Okay so, I literally cannot find anyone that wants to go to University of York or Huddersfield to do music. If there are any, it is not recent. So, if can see this, hi. I just want to know that someone is out there for music in 2024. Thank you

I've moved your thread to a more relevant forum and edited your title to help you get some replies. :smile:
Hi there,

Music at York is very close-knit and is home to some fantastic facilities. I would recommend watching some of our student-led video content, and also our student blogs. If you have any further, more in-depth questions about music at York, I'll do my best to answer.

Kind regards, J
Original post by Indirama

Hi @Indirama

We can't put you in touch with fellow applicants, but at some point over the next few weeks or so, you should receive an email from the university inviting you to fill in a form where you can say if you're interested in joining a WhatsApp group. This email will be sent to all other students who have applied to study Music with us in Sep 2024 so hopefully soon you should be able to get in contact with other people who have applied for the same or similar courses 🙂

If you want to talk to one of our students who currently studies Music, please contact Daniel here: https://api.unibuddy.co/og/university-of-huddersfield/buddies/students/6404d4ad099f1b357e8d3865?buddyPosition=share

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending