The Student Room Group

What perfume do you use?

Scroll to see replies

I tend to use Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin during the day, because it's so fresh and light, but also quite different to most perfumes. Their colognes also last on me even better than most perfumes. In the summer though, I'm a big fan of D&G no.3 L'imperatrice, it smells like watermelon!

For night time or a special occasion, I'll wear either Miss Dior Cherie (I think it's just Miss Dior now) or Coco Mademoiselle. I really want something darker too, like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.
Diesel Fuel for Life on a daily basis
Estee Lauder Pleasure and Pleasure Intense if I'm feeling girly

I'm addicted to Estee Lauder, the smell stays for ages.
dkny. pac robanne
Reply 83
Ted Baker women skinwear
DKNY red be delicious
Coco Chanel
Some flowery Avon one
Reply 84
DKNY -Green apple
Moulton Brown - Golden Shimmer
define from next for everyday and a vera wang one that i got for my birthday.
Reply 86
Davidoff Cool water for uni etc
Bvlgari Aqva for nights out
Aventus Creed when I am feeling special (special occasions etc)
Reply 87
I don't know the brand name but it's Sugar Vanilla. People literally sniff me and huff me in, strangers. :mute: Just like a TV ad. They say it smells like marshmallows and just grab my hair or arm and take a nice big whiff.

You can get it online but I see it at pharmacies where I am.
(edited 10 years ago)
I've used Armani Code ever since it came out years ago, I love it and can't imagine swapping it for something else.

For daytime I often use Joop Thrill but it's quite hard to get hold of these days.
Rebelle - Rihanna

it's fab :biggrin:
I was completely obsessed with perfume during my teenage years. I'd ask for it for birthdays and at Christmas, and my Grandparents would always bring me back some from duty free when they came home from holiday. As a result of this, when I redecorated my room in 2011 I discovered that I owned almost 30 bottles, most of which had about a quarter missing (as I then moved on to the next perfume). I then BANNED myself from buying more until I had used two bottles (so now when I get new perfume I have to use the new one plus one other).

At the moment I am using Marc Jacobs' Daisy and Calvin Klein Beauty depending on whether I'm at home or at my partner's. They're both lovely so it's no hardship using them.. but there are soooo many lovely new ones that I really want!
Terre D'Hermes most days.

Calvin Klein Euphoria sometimes.

Tom Ford Noir when I'm going out/dressing formal etc. [h="1"]
Vera Wang Princess - girly and flirty, I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My current everyday perfume is 'Believe' by Britney Spears. If not, I use 'Elizabeth Arden Green Tea' or the female version of 'Game' (used that since I was about 13 haha)

My night out perfume is Black Xs because it lasts all night

Others I'll wear if I'm out but not partying, just for special occasions and dinner - Marc Jacobs Daisy & Lola.

Perfumes which aren't special enough to wear on special occasions, but are occasionally sprayed when I feel 'special' or want to wear a nice perfume - Roberto Cavalli & Viva La Juicy La Fleur. Both ARE LOVELY (Roberto Cavalli especially), but they don't last long enough like the others sadly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Reply 95
my fave is Armani diamonds or CK one. At the moment I have a gold one from Next. When I was a teen I had poison, dewberry or white musk from the bodyshop or Tommy Girl when I got a bit older oh and I went through about 10 bottles of Jean Paul Gaultier the one with the can and a ladies torso.
Reply 96
For ages I used Vera Wang Rock Princess but decided to get myself a new perfume seen as the other bottle was nearly empty.
I now use Marc Jacobs Daisy for everyday and Vera Wang Rock Princess when I go out in the evenings just until I use it up :smile:
Versace's Blue Jeans for school

Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male for going out
Reply 98
Victoria's Secret - Bombshell
Gucci - Flora by Gucci
Gilly Hicks - La Perouse
Dior - Miss Dior, J'adore

By the way, does anyone know if Jack Wills 'English Velvet' smells good? I have not tried it in ages but was thinking of buying it.
Dolce and Gabbanna velvet
For special occasions going out la la la

And Versace women jeans for school or home and chilling

Lol

And atr(Islamic musk perfume made of natural oils )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest