The Student Room Group

Late application :(

I applied for Student finance in August and it is still processing, I am worried that I won't receive the maintenance loan in time for my course to start (25th September). Do you have any idea how long it will take to process and if I can do anything to speed it up. Also when is the latest time i can receive my maintenance loan? I am worried that I won't have any funds for the start of my course :/
Original post by perfumed-treatis
I applied for Student finance in August and it is still processing, I am worried that I won't receive the maintenance loan in time for my course to start (25th September). Do you have any idea how long it will take to process and if I can do anything to speed it up. Also when is the latest time i can receive my maintenance loan? I am worried that I won't have any funds for the start of my course :/

Hi perfumed-treatis,

Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process once we have everything from you. Can you confirm if you have sent anything recently to us for the application?

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi perfumed-treatis,

Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process once we have everything from you. Can you confirm if you have sent anything recently to us for the application?

Thanks,
Claire

Hi, i wasn't asked to send any documents just the income assessment! Do i have to add documents even though it says everything has been completed from my side and the application is processing?
Hi, i wasn't asked to send any documents just the income assessment! Do i have to add documents even though it says everything has been completed from my side and the application is processing?

Hi perfumed-treatis,

No, if you have not been asked for any evidence and there is nothing on your inbox/'to do list' then you wouldn't be required to provide anything. Can you confirm when your parents or partner provided their income details? (This is for the income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan).

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi perfumed-treatis,

No, if you have not been asked for any evidence and there is nothing on your inbox/'to do list' then you wouldn't be required to provide anything. Can you confirm when your parents or partner provided their income details? (This is for the income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan).

Thanks, Clare

Yes my parents have been asked and it’s also been sent on their behalf!
Yes my parents have been asked and it’s also been sent on their behalf!

Hi there,

Can you confirm when we received those income details?

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Can you confirm when we received those income details?

Thanks, Clare

Around the 17th of august!
(edited 7 months ago)
My customer reference number: 44715256296
Around the 17th of august!

Hi perfumed-treatis,

We would suggest removing your customer reference number as this is a public page. We can't check accounts over this platform. If you sent the details of your parents on the 17/08 then we would expect and update to show online around the 11/09. Our timescales are estimates and can change daily up or down depending on how busy we are.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending