The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Vague email from Queen Mary for English - help?!

Hi,

I submitted my application for English at Queen Mary about 2 weeks ago. A day after sending my UCAS I received the standard 'We have received your application' etc styled email.

However, today I received an email that said, "Your application will be reviewed carefully by our admissions selectors. If successful, we will invite you to attend one of our interview/ open days." I had already received a normal email saying they were reviewing my application when I first sent it two weeks ago - what does this new one with the prospect of an interview but with slight vagueness mean?

Are they actually looking at my application this week perhaps?

Thank you all so much! :smile:
Reply 1
Hello,

I think the email you received two weeks ago was confirmation email that they have received your application. They may have put your application into pool. That means they weren't reviewing your application. The email you have received recently is for letting you know that they are now reviewing your application. Hopefully, you will get feedback of your application shortly. Just be patient and good luck.

If you are still wondering about this, you can contact admission team to ask about your application status.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Areku
Hello,

I think the email you received two weeks ago was confirmation email that they have received your application. They may have put your application into pool. That means they weren't reviewing your application. The email you have received recently is for letting you know that they are now reviewing your application. Hopefully, you will get feedback of your application shortly. Just be patient and good luck.

If you are still wondering about this, you can contact admission team to ask about your application status.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww great! Lets hope it's good news :smile:

Should I hear back soon'ish thens?

Thank you (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending