The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Assessments

Hi, I have got an offer from Queen Mary university of London (Msc forensic psychology and mental health) ..I have a query regarding the type of assessments we will be evaluated on (especially the number of exams). I sent a message to the university via the application portal..but they haven't replied. Anyone who has studied this course in QMUL..can you let me know the assessments we'll have?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have got an offer from Queen Mary university of London (Msc forensic psychology and mental health) ..I have a query regarding the type of assessments we will be evaluated on (especially the number of exams). I sent a message to the university via the application portal..but they haven't replied. Anyone who has studied this course in QMUL..can you let me know the assessments we'll have?

Hi i got a unconditional offer for the same program from QMUL. While making a decision whether to go with QM or not, I contacted many alumni and current students on LinkedIn. They gave me extensive information and their honest reviews about the uni. So if you want to get some detailed information on assessments then i’d suggest you connect with some students on LinkedIn because they’ll tell you things the uni would never inform you. They usually reply in a week and are very helpful :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hey thank you so much for your reply..but the thing is I dont have a LinkedIn account right now..I'll create one soon..meanwhile if someone can answer this question here I will be very grateful
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi..apart from LinkedIn.is there any other way to contact them like Facebook groups?

Hi im sorry but I couldnt find a a group on Facebook for this course. Your best bet would be go to on LinkedIn - I promise you it only takes 5 minutes to set up! Mention aspiring forensic psychologist in your bio and send in some connection requests to Forensic Psych & Mental Health QMUL Alumni. They dont take very long to reply and their responses are often very detailed. Could you also try emailing the QMUL’s medicine department from your personal email account (not via the portal), i think they would reply there. Also please send me a private message - I’lll help you out with some names of QMUL alumni so it’ll be easier for you!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Hey first of all thank you so much for replying to my threads..and as said I have emailed the Queen Mary's medicine department from my personal email account. And I am extremely sorry TSR hasn't enabled the private message option for my account as its only been a day since I joined this forum...Is there any other way to contact you?

Original post by ravenpri
Hi im sorry but I couldnt find a a group on Facebook for this course. Your best bet would be go to on LinkedIn - I promise you it only takes 5 minutes to set up! Mention aspiring forensic psychologist in your bio and send in some connection requests to Forensic Psych & Mental Health QMUL Alumni. They dont take very long to reply and their responses are often very detailed. Could you also try emailing the QMUL’s medicine department from your personal email account (not via the portal), i think they would reply there. Also please send me a private message - I’lll help you out with some names of QMUL alumni so it’ll be easier for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending