The Student Room Group

HI im Jpfuster (Argentina)

Hi all, how are you? I am from Argentina and I'm doing a levels, in fact I've allready done Sociology and History and two others are comming up this year (I haven't figured out yet which subjects)

It's particularly difficult for me to do the A levels since I have no backup from my school whatsoever so I have to study at home, alone, after class. Besides in my country it's quite hard to get the books I need to study due to some importation policies.

Well, that's pretty much it, I would like to study either law, history or international relations in England..

Thanks and see you around
Reply 1
Original post by jpfuster
Hi all, how are you? I am from Argentina and I'm doing a levels, in fact I've allready done Sociology and History and two others are comming up this year (I haven't figured out yet which subjects)

It's particularly difficult for me to do the A levels since I have no backup from my school whatsoever so I have to study at home, alone, after class. Besides in my country it's quite hard to get the books I need to study due to some importation policies.

Well, that's pretty much it, I would like to study either law, history or international relations in England..

Thanks and see you around

Hi. What are you thinking of doing at university?
Reply 2
Original post by Sparkle24
Hi. What are you thinking of doing at university?

Like which carrer?? As I said, International Relations is my first option but I would not put law or history away. I am not a 100% sure... you??
Reply 3
Original post by jpfuster
Like which carrer?? As I said, International Relations is my first option but I would not put law or history away. I am not a 100% sure... you??

I'm not sure :redface:
Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest