The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Insurance choice help!!

Hey guys, I wanted to choose Manchester University as my Firm choice and Liverpool university as my insurance choice.
But i was thinking would this be a problem as Liverpool university is a Russel Group university?
Original post by LazyOatmeaL
Hey guys, I wanted to choose Manchester University as my Firm choice and Liverpool university as my insurance choice.
But i was thinking would this be a problem as Liverpool university is a Russel Group university?

Why would that be a problem? :smile: what grades do both ask for? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

As long as your insurance asks for lower grades, it's not a problem.
Reply 3
Original post by Lucy96
Why would that be a problem? :smile: what grades do both ask for? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's because it's a Russell Group uni, won't they be like offended or something?

Manchester uni - AAB Liverpool Uni- ABB
It's because it's a Russell Group uni, won't they be like offended or something?

Course not, my firm is Liverpool and my insurance is Durham!

Sounds sensible then :biggrin:

Nope, some people only apply to Russell Group universities :smile: - It is your decision, and they respect that. As Lucy said, your decision seems sensible. Good luck :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending