Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Original post by BlueberryJamLucy
Still waiting, applied for film. :<

Hopefully you hear back soon! :smile:

Have you applied anywhere else?
Reply 22
Original post by Ecosse_14
Congrats on the offers! :biggrin: Who is still waiting to hear back now?

Who is firming WOS and definitely going then? :woo:

I'm still waiting! I've applied for marketing. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucia92
I'm still waiting! I've applied for marketing. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice subject choice! :yep:

Let us know when you hear back! Are you hoping to go to UWS?
Reply 24
Nice subject choice! :yep:

Let us know when you hear back! Are you hoping to go to UWS?

Thank you!

It's not my first choice but the course itself sounds interesting. :smile:
I'm planning to visit the uni in April.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully you hear back soon! :smile:

Have you applied anywhere else?

I hope so, because all this waiting is killing me! I've also applied for Stirling, Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret and the Uni of the West of Scotland. Edinburgh is my first choice, though. No offers from any of them yet.
What did you apply for?
Reply 26
I heard back from marketing last week so I doubt you'll have to wait long
Just got an update on Track. Edinburgh rejected me. Oh well. :<
Original post by Lucia92
Thank you!

It's not my first choice but the course itself sounds interesting. :smile:
I'm planning to visit the uni in April.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you enjoy your visit :yy:

I hope so, because all this waiting is killing me! I've also applied for Stirling, Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret and the Uni of the West of Scotland. Edinburgh is my first choice, though. No offers from any of them yet.
What did you apply for?

I'm a current student at another uni studying management :yes:

Just got an update on Track. Edinburgh rejected me. Oh well. :<

Sorry to hear that :sad: But hey, there's still hope for the rest! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by CubYoung
I heard back from marketing last week so I doubt you'll have to wait long

That's good to know, thank you. :smile:

Congratulations for your offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone applying for Law and Business heard back from them? I sent my application away on the 19th of December, got an email saying that they'd be in contact within 28 days and still haven't heard a word. The only reply I have is a rejection from the Strathclyde, so the wait is killing me!
Reply 31
I accepted my offer the other day to do Psychology at Paisley, I'm so excited for September! :biggrin:
Original post by lottielovebuzz
Has anyone applying for Law and Business heard back from them? I sent my application away on the 19th of December, got an email saying that they'd be in contact within 28 days and still haven't heard a word. The only reply I have is a rejection from the Strathclyde, so the wait is killing me!

If they haven't been in contact within 28 days at all then drop them an email just to enquire. :smile:

Original post by gtaylor1
I accepted my offer the other day to do Psychology at Paisley, I'm so excited for September! :biggrin:

Congratulations! :woo:
Original post by lottielovebuzz

The email saying 28days is from UCAS, I phoned UWS and asked them when I would hear back as it said I would know within 28days and I hadn't and they said

"UCAS default a reply saying you will hear in 28days, but we have up until May to reply back"

So I said "....so....when will I hear back roughly then?"

And she said "Anytime between now and May"

>.>

I applied for Mobile/web dev 3rd year entry. Still no word :frown:
Has anyone heard back from BA Social Work? i had to do an essay but not heard back ?
yeah, I have had to do an essay for UWS for Social Work, sent it back on Friday not heard anything yet :frown:
I sent my UCAS before the deadline and was also told that I would hear back within 28 days.

Still nothing. Doesn't bode well, to be honest. I mean, think about what it says about them?
Reply 37
hi, I am going to be starting the law and business course at second year in September. what year are you going into. I spent a year at UWS last year doing HRM. they usually give decisions on offers towards the end of march beginning of April
Reply 38
Original post by CubYoung
Just got 4 unconditionals from UWS for Law & Business, Business, Accounting and Marketing.

I'm going to accept Law & Business. Anyone else doing the same course?

hi I am doing law and business starting at second year in September. what about U? Gemcat15
Reply 39
Just got a conditional for MA PSYCHOLOGY B in the Graded Unit of HNC for second year entry.

Also read the whole offer and I got into 1st year with this offer :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest