The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Applicants and Offers 2014

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to Computer Animation, :smile: hope I get an offer!
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Yesterday I got an Unconditional for Film-making and Screen-writing :biggrin: Whoop! Hope everyone else hears back soon :smile:
Original post by MythicalPie
Yesterday I got an Unconditional for Film-making and Screen-writing :biggrin: Whoop! Hope everyone else hears back soon :smile:

Congrats, dear! Awww I hope it means that I'll hear from them soon, too! :biggrin:
Just got a conditional offer (all I have to do is basically graduate from high school successfully :biggrin:) for Filmmaking and Screenwriting! :biggrin:
Reply 44
Just got a conditional for Marketing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
for regard Paisley someone has received offers for Psychology? :smile:
Original post by BlueberryJamLucy
Just got a conditional offer (all I have to do is basically graduate from high school successfully :biggrin:) for Filmmaking and Screenwriting! :biggrin:

Oh my gosh yay!!!! :'D That's fantastic, go us xD <3! xxx
Reply 47
Original post by brian95
for regard Paisley someone has received offers for Psychology? :smile:

I recieved my offer for Psychology at the start of January.
Reply 48
Original post by gtaylor1
I recieved my offer for Psychology at the start of January.

let's hope in well. :smile: But Your offer is been conditional or unconditional?
Reply 49
Original post by brian95
let's hope in well. :smile: But Your offer is been conditional or unconditional?

My offer was unconditional :biggrin: have you recieved one?
Reply 50
I applied for law and business and I haven't heard anything :/
Reply 51
Original post by urte_xo
I applied for law and business and I haven't heard anything :/

no I still have not received anything!:frown:
Reply 52
Original post by brian95
no I still have not received anything!:frown:

Quite a few people already heard back from law and business, it worrying me as they sent me a second email saying they're considering my application and I'll here from them soon but it's been like over a month :/
Reply 53
Original post by urte_xo
Quite a few people already heard back from law and business, it worrying me as they sent me a second email saying they're considering my application and I'll here from them soon but it's been like over a month :/

so in the end they took you? :smile: or you still have to decide
Reply 54
Original post by brian95
so in the end they took you? :smile: or you still have to decide

Still not heard anything from them :frown:
Reply 55
Received a conditional offer for Science Cert HE at uws Paisley but cannot find anyone discussing this course? Also attended the applicant day and was the only one there for that particular course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to all those with offers, massive well done! :biggrin:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back? For what courses? Best of luck! :h:
Reply 57
Got a conditional acceptance for Computer Games Dev in Paisley which I'm very happy about. Still waiting to hear back about Games Tech and a few others though which makes me a little nervous as I'd like it all set in stone.
Original post by Lacesso
Got a conditional acceptance for Computer Games Dev in Paisley which I'm very happy about. Still waiting to hear back about Games Tech and a few others though which makes me a little nervous as I'd like it all set in stone.

Congrats!

Still waiting to hear about Web and Mobile Development :/
Reply 59
Original post by kiera96
Received a conditional offer for Science Cert HE at uws Paisley but cannot find anyone discussing this course? Also attended the applicant day and was the only one there for that particular course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was the only one there for my course at the Business Applicant Day!

Quick Reply

Latest