Applicants and Offers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone doing Law and Business?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 61
yeah! :smile:. I am going into second year of the course. what about you?
Reply 62
I've applied late for the Community Learning and Participation course. Fingers crossed!
Reply 63
I received an offer for UWS Paisley for Social Work :smile:
I've received my unconditional offer for marketing with digital media in napier uni, edinburgh :smile: is anyone doing the same curse?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiera96
Received a conditional offer for Science Cert HE at uws Paisley but cannot find anyone discussing this course? Also attended the applicant day and was the only one there for that particular course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for this course as well but still nothing from the, granted my application was late, but the suspense is killing me! Wish they would just reject me and be done with it x
Anyone going into second year of nursing at Ayr?
Reply 67
Anyone else starting Computer Animation at Paisley?
Reply 68
I got an unconditional for Events Management, but declined it.
Reply 69
Original post by romja

I have applied to Computer Animation and got conditional but I am still waiting to get unconditional, I already have sent my exam result...waiting and waiting now hehe
Reply 70
Original post by Amy_Singleton
Anyone going into second year of nursing at Ayr?

3rd at Dumfries! Wish i was at the seaside like you though! :tongue:
Reply 71
yeah I'm doing law and business, looking for people to hang out with.
I've got a conditional for year 3 business and an unconditional for years 2 business 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Is anyone on here starting criminal justice at UWS?
Original post by 3005hac
Is anyone on here starting criminal justice at UWS?

I put in an application but it was late so still waiting to hear back but not too hopeful for that reason. Also unsure if I met the requirements as I left school 6 years ago with a few highers but have gained quite a few higher national units since so fingers crossed.
Reply 75
Original post by YmwZetland
I put in an application but it was late so still waiting to hear back but not too hopeful for that reason. Also unsure if I met the requirements as I left school 6 years ago with a few highers but have gained quite a few higher national units since so fingers crossed.
I got an offer for it and I think it's the best course for me but it's not the best university and it's really making me panic about what to choose!
Good Luck, hope you get an offer!
Reply 76
Original post by Ildiko
I have applied to Computer Animation and got conditional but I am still waiting to get unconditional, I already have sent my exam result...waiting and waiting now hehe

Hey dunno if I'm a year outta date but I have. Place in this course 2015
Original post by romja

I'll be starting in September!
Anybody going to be doing Computer Animation in September?? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest