The Student Room Group

city and islington

when does city and Islington hand out interviews
I had my interview for City and Islington College on the 27th January because I applied to the Centre of Health, Social, and Childcare :smile:
If you also applied for this centre you should have already received a letter for an interview or you should be due to have one. If not you either need to complete your reference or you will have your interview later (finishes in June)
But as for the Sixth form you will find out if you was accepted for an interview in mid/late February. But interviews for this centre do not start until March.
For the centre of Applied Sciences, interviews have already started to take place but will continue in Feb, March, April & June
For the centre of Business etc; these have already started as well and will continue to June.
Hope this helped! All the best in your interview.
To confirm anything you are unsure of check out the website; http://www.candi.ac.uk/admissions/
If you applied online you can check and see if your application has been processed and you are able to find out the date of your interview a few days before receiving the letter.
Original post by Aminat Adekunle
when does city and Islington hand out interviews

i applied to city and islington too, though im still waiting on my interview :frown:. i'm assuming you applied to study at the sixth form centre (i've applied here) their send out interviews in late february if you don't get yours by 6th march you should contact the centre via email or phone call.
Reply 3
Original post by cathzeta10
i applied to city and islington too, though im still waiting on my interview :frown:. i'm assuming you applied to study at the sixth form centre (i've applied here) their send out interviews in late february if you don't get yours by 6th march you should contact the centre via email or phone call.

Are you black
Reply 4
I received mine last Saturday for this coming up Thursday.
Reply 5
Received one on Monday for this Thurday
Original post by Xscape
Are you black

yess Nigerian umm
Hey did you guys get letter for the taster day on Wednesday 2nd mine starts 1:55 to 4:25 i dont know if i'm going yet. what about you guys?
Reply 8
Mines on Friday the 4th of July, 9:15-12:15.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending