The Student Room Group

Advice plz??

I knew this guy from college and he asked to go to the cinema sometime.

I agreed then I kept seeing him I didn't see him as a boyfriend at that time. Then out of the blue I got a text saying I forgot to ask will you go out with me I turned it down cos I didn't see him as a boyfriend. I hate getting asked out by text.

I've kept seeing him a few times then I've liked him more and more. A few days ago I texted him saying I liked him now and waited for a reply and he didn't reply.
I then texted him Wednesday if he got my text and he said yes but he forgot to reply cos it was late very strange though.

should I be going out with him if he forgets to texts? Don't know what to do
Well Yeah! Everyone forgets to text. Just ask him if he is still interested but try to do it when you are actually face to face instead of via text. Texting leads to a lot of confusion.
Reply 2
this guy is probably turned off from you turning him down or forgot to reply. I wouldn't have asked via text anyway. That game is for kiddies.

Texting, Whatsapp, etc should only be used to organise a meetup. I'd never say I like someone via text. It just leads to confusion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice. I will arrange to meet him soon and we can talk about it
Reply 4
Your excuse for turning him down was all just because he asked you out by text?...
Poor guy.
Reply 5
well I think its quite mean to tell him after some time that 'now you like him and you kindly agree to be his girlfriend'. In my opinion you treated him lik your private property. maybe now he likes another girl?
Reply 6
I turned him down because I didn't like him that way but he understood. I asked a few weeks back if he still likes me said yes and I thought well I like him more now.
Reply 7
Well like I said I didn't see him like that at the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending