The Student Room Group

new mcdonalds employee

guys plz help me. i did an interview for mcdonalds and got accepted for the job but now i'm on tbat stage in emails where im doingthe mystuff and onboarding but when i go on mystuff there is nothing there!!! just a blank grey void with the logo at the top and a log out button, is this because i havent had my welcome meeting yet? my welcome meeting is in a weeks time x plz plz help me ive tried several different browsers and im scared
Original post by aaaAaaa17711
guys plz help me. i did an interview for mcdonalds and got accepted for the job but now i'm on tbat stage in emails where im doingthe mystuff and onboarding but when i go on mystuff there is nothing there!!! just a blank grey void with the logo at the top and a log out button, is this because i havent had my welcome meeting yet? my welcome meeting is in a weeks time x plz plz help me ive tried several different browsers and im scared

Id call the store/or visit in person and speak to them (preferably the person who took you on/deals with all that stuff). They should be able to sort it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending