The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria University- Biomedical Science Applicants 2014/15

I've accepted Northumbria as my firm choice, and I couldn't see any threads about it so I thought it was good idea to put one on and then we could see who else has applied?

What have other people been offered?
Reply 1
I've accepted northumbria as my firm choice for biomedical science, conditional offer though
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
does that mean your in already, no matter what grades you get?
what grades did you get last year, subjects?
I have an unconditional offer for biomed too..But still haven't decided as i also have an unconditional offer from uni of portsmouth..
I've accepted Northumbria as my firm too, where you guys all coming from?
Reply 5
I only live an hour or so away, North Yorkshire. you?
I'm from Morpeth, just outside of Newcastle :smile:

Do you reckon Biomed at Northumbria is a very popular course? Like are there many applying for it?
Reply 7
Original post by Nathand50444
I'm from Morpeth, just outside of Newcastle :smile:

Do you reckon Biomed at Northumbria is a very popular course? Like are there many applying for it?

I'm not sure. But do you think people who don't get into medicine are likely to do biomed?
Some might do yeah and Biochemistry too, but I heard that most of them around here go to Newcastle Uni anyways

How are you feeling for the exams coming up?
Hiya, Im a mature student and have a conditional offer for Biomedical Science at Northumbria. I changed my course at the last minute from human nutrition to BMS. Made the right choice I reckon, much more biology covered in this. Obviously as I decided late in the day I missed the open days and applicant days for BMS .....so if anyone's got any info for me I'd really really appreciate it... Like timetable examples, how you go about getting placement if that's what you want, stuff like that.
Can't wait for September now :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending