The Student Room Group

Funding for part time second degree

Hi there,

Is there available funding for a part time second degree the year of 24/25 for an ibms approved biomedical science degree anywhere in the west midlands or north east?

If it makes any difference I had to drop out of my first degree for health reasons so I current just have a higher education certificate (I had to drop out at the start of final year).
Original post by Reberebe
Hi there,

Is there available funding for a part time second degree the year of 24/25 for an ibms approved biomedical science degree anywhere in the west midlands or north east?

If it makes any difference I had to drop out of my first degree for health reasons so I current just have a higher education certificate (I had to drop out at the start of final year).

Hi there,

We'd need to know the course and university details to check this for you. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

We'd need to know the course and university details to check this for you. Thanks, Jason

Hi, could you check for me;

Bsc Biomedical science- University of Wolverhampton

Bsc Biomedical science- Northumbria university

Bsc Biomedical science- University of Sunderland

Thank you 🙂
Hi, could you check for me;

Bsc Biomedical science- University of Wolverhampton

Bsc Biomedical science- Northumbria university

Bsc Biomedical science- University of Sunderland

Thank you 🙂

Hi there,

You would need to confirm the start date and length of each course so we can check these for you.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

You would need to confirm the start date and length of each course so we can check these for you.

Thanks,
Claire

Start date are all academic year of 2024/25,

Wolverhampton will let me carry on where I left, so it would be two years (level 6). Start day is 16/09/2024

Northumbria/Sunderland will let me start at level 5 so the total length would be 4 years.
Start day:
Northumbria- 23/09/2024
Sunderland- 23/09/2024

However if I need to do the full 6 years of the course to get funding then I am happy to do that. I have many options so I am thankful for the help you can give to let me make a decision.
(edited 3 months ago)
Start date are all academic year of 2024/25,

Wolverhampton will let me carry on where I left, so it would be two years (level 6). Start day is 16/09/2024

Northumbria/Sunderland will let me start at level 5 so the total length would be 4 years.
Start day:
Northumbria- 23/09/2024
Sunderland- 23/09/2024

However if I need to do the full 6 years of the course to get funding then I am happy to do that. I have many options so I am thankful for the help you can give to let me make a decision.

No courses show under Northumbria for 24/25 for Biomedical Science - it could be they're still to add this as it's early still for universities updating the database we share.

Sunderland - shows only full time course currently

Wolverhampton - only showing full courses currently none part time.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending