The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is l_aurennaylor!

Hi I applied to study at Teeside, Edingburgh Napier and Cumbria University starting September 2014 doing Adult Nursing. I have had my Teeside interview in November 2013 and still not heard anything back. My Cumbria interview was in January 2014. I havent heard anything at all from edinburgh, anybody else in my shoes?:frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by l_aurennaylor
Hi I applied to study at Teeside, Edingburgh Napier and Cumbria University starting September 2014 doing Adult Nursing. I have had my Teeside interview in November 2013 and still not heard anything back. My Cumbria interview was in January 2014. I havent heard anything at all from edinburgh, anybody else in my shoes?:frown:

Hi there l_aurennaylor!

Sorry to here that you haven't heard anything yet. I know that it is an extremely tense wait having been in your shoes this time last year. Fear not, university selections go on for a little longer yet and they may be waiting to interview more applicants before they give out any offers. Sometimes, they'll give out some in batches and then wait to interview the rest of the applicants before they send out final offers.

You might find some better help in the Healthcare and Nursing section

Or, you can try the university specific sections. Here is Edinburgh Napier, Teeside and Cumbria.

I wish you the best of luck with your applications - just hang in there!

Any questions, just ask!

Josh :cookie:

Quick Reply

Latest