The Student Room Group

Society, Literature and Culture - Selwyn College Summer Residential

Has anyone else been accepted onto this programme? 😊
Reply 1
Hello, I have! Congratulations, by the way. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by mxfritx
Hello, I have! Congratulations, by the way. :biggrin:

Hello! Congratulations to you as well! Which subject are you most interested in? I am feeling slightly nervous about not knowing anyone there. However, it will definitely be a great experience, so I am very excited to get a taste of university life!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cgb2006
Hello! Congratulations to you as well! Which subject are you most interested in? I am feeling slightly nervous about not knowing anyone there. However, it will definitely be a great experience, so I am very excited to get a taste of university life!

I'm most interested in Psychological and Behavioural Sciences - how about you? By the way: you're not the only nervous one. I'm not exactly an expert at friend-making... :wink: Hopefully we can meet each other there, though? :0
Reply 4
That sounds like an incredible and interesting subject! I am really interested in studying law - what I have learnt so far is fascinating. Me neither - that would be great!
Reply 5
Original post by cgb2006
That sounds like an incredible and interesting subject! I am really interested in studying law - what I have learnt so far is fascinating. Me neither - that would be great!

Oh my God, Law is so cool! My name is Farah, what's yours?
Reply 6
Original post by mxfritx
Oh my God, Law is so cool! My name is Farah, what's yours?

Indeed! It’s Carmen. 😊
Reply 7
That's such a nice name! ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by mxfritx
That's such a nice name! ☺️

Oh, thank you - so is yours! 😁
(Sorry - I didn’t see the reply notification!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending