The Student Room Group

Will SFE Update my Bank Details When My Name Changes

Hello, I've submitted a name change to SFE and they confirmed it will be done before I start uni. It's my middle name that they're updating. Will the name on my bank details on my SFE account be updated too, or should I submit a separate name change application for that? Thank you
Original post by ScavengingHyena
Hello, I've submitted a name change to SFE and they confirmed it will be done before I start uni. It's my middle name that they're updating. Will the name on my bank details on my SFE account be updated too, or should I submit a separate name change application for that? Thank you

Hi ScavengingHyena,

When we update your name it updates the full account including your bank details name.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi ScavengingHyena,

When we update your name it updates the full account including your bank details name.

Thanks,
Claire

Hello student finance england.

I have recently changed my name with SFE, and my bank details are still showing as my maiden name. Do I need to ask for it to be changed again?

Thanks
Original post by bethanyrose55
Hello student finance england.

I have recently changed my name with SFE, and my bank details are still showing as my maiden name. Do I need to ask for it to be changed again?

Thanks

Hi there,

This normally isn't a problem, but just to check: have you also updated your name with your bank?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending