The Student Room Group

Lcc vs westminster university (ba photography)

Hi guys ! i got an offer both from London college of communication (Ba Photography) and University of Westminster (Ba photographic arts) . now I have to take a decision. Which one is best in your opinion ? and why ?

thanks in advance !
I have the same dilemma! Have you chosen yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Davide Martella
Hi guys ! i got an offer both from London college of communication (Ba Photography) and University of Westminster (Ba photographic arts) . now I have to take a decision. Which one is best in your opinion ? and why ?

thanks in advance !

Not very helpful but I'd be torn between them both too! I've seen both and I'm doing a Foundation at LCC before making my mind up!

Go with what's right for you particularly the environment, facilities, accommodation, support etc
Original post by Davide Martella

thanks in advance !

Hi Davide, I have applied for both these universities, and am waiting to now hear from them. Would like to hear of your decision and experience. Which one did you finally go to? Why? How would you describe the course at your chosen university?

Thanks in advance.
Sophie.
Original post by Sorenquist
I have the same dilemma! Have you chosen yet?

Hello Sorenquist, I have applied for both these universities, and am waiting to now hear from them. Would like to hear of your decision and experience. Which one did you finally go to? Why? How would you describe the course at your chosen university?

Thanks in advance.
Sophie.

Quick Reply

Latest