The Student Room Group

2014 June exam mathematics

Hello everyone.. Hows prep going for mathematics? Which is the hardest unit you find ?
Reply 1
Hi, I am doing AS maths and it doesn't seem too bad. Im just first going over the content and hope to nail down a ton of past papers starting next week. C2 differentiation questions just seem to get me all the time :/. But apart from that and a few bits in S1 it is fairly easy. What about you?
Reply 2
Im improving my grades for C1, C2.. You can easily get A in both, especially in C1!
S1 does seem pretty easy and the questions are kinda typical ones! C4 is a bit tough, and i need time for M1, which i dont have :frown:
Reply 3
I've found A2 maths a challenge, feel ok for C4 but C3 needs more work. M1 is ok too :smile: just doing past papers to highlight areas of weakness :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by El121
I've found A2 maths a challenge, feel ok for C4 but C3 needs more work. M1 is ok too :smile: just doing past papers to highlight areas of weakness :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i find C4 the hardest out of all.. can you help me wid m1? i just need basic concepts of it.. do you have notes or anything? :colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by arshia
i find C4 the hardest out of all.. can you help me wid m1? i just need basic concepts of it.. do you have notes or anything? :colondollar:

I find integration hard, its remembering all the trig integrals! I don't have notes, I just work through the textbook, sorry I can't be of much help :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest