The Student Room Group

Peaches geldof dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Algorithm69
I think you need to stop being so emotional and calm down. Think about it. You're getting angry at a stranger on the internet for saying nasty things about a person you've never met. Get a grip.

If it was someone who you knew had died, would you want people making the same nasty comments such as calling her a 'vapid waste of life'?

Go and crawl back under your cave mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been on here long enough for you to know that's really not my style.

To be honest, I had never noticed you until recently. I just assumed you were a new member who just lurked around making pointless and provocative posts on random threads.

Turns out you've been here 4 years. Explains your proficiency in being generally annoying. :wink:
Reply 42
She was cool. Met her in the O2 Academy while I was at university. She was bonkers and very funny. It's a shame , especially with her mother too.
Reply 43
I think you need to stop being so emotional and calm down. Think about it. You're getting angry at a stranger on the internet for saying nasty things about a person you've never met. Get a grip.

I would absolutely pick being 'emotional' and angry over not responding to such terrible nastiness, every single time - but thank you for the advice.
Original post by matthewduncan
This is why fellas you gotta be careful who you breed . Why any self respecting man would breed a druggie i dont know now look two kids are left without a momma . Rip

apparently the cause of death is unknown as of yet so no one knows for sure if it's drugs. 'druggies' can change you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Only saddening when thinking about her family and children, otherwise apathetic to yet another vacuous, blond celebrity.
And nothing of importance was lost.

omg ur so witty, did u post dis on 4chan also?!!1111111!!!!111

Something of "importance" was lost in terms of her family and young children.
Oh please. Don't act like you actually care.

Don't have to care to not act like a total dick. Whereas you may think people are deliberately trying to look like they care, you definitely deliberately tried to get a reaction. Boring and pathetic.
I have no interest in celebrities whatsoever but it has still upset me that a young girl has died. I definitely agree that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, it just makes you sound jealous and bitter. The girl clearly put effort into her life which means that it was purposeful because it was purposeful for her and all the other people she made happy. RIP Peaches x.
Is very said, especially as she had two young children both under 2 years old. Very unexpected :frown:
Reply 50
Two children have lost their mother, regardless of what you think of Peaches it's horrible what has happened.
Actually I'm quite surprised by the reaction. I had no idea people cared so much about people of no importance whatsoever.

It's not necessarily about importance; whether we like it or not celebrity culture is huge and even if you can't stand any of these people they are everywhere so you get to know of them to an extent, even if you hate everything they stand for. I'm a bit shocked by someone my age who I didn't know but was aware of dying in probable tragic circumstances.
And nothing of importance was lost.

You sir are a fuc*ing idiot.
Reply 53
drugs?

its probably drugs..............poor bob.

in other news mickey rooney died as well
Reply 54

If you aren't trolling and have real meaning behind what your saying I actually agree.

It's sad she's dead like it's sad that anyone dies. BUT, why should we care so much for her to the extent it's in the news or even made a thread on a forum? What makes her more significant then anyone else who has died today? We may have lost a WW2 soldier today who has a had a much more valuable contribution to society then a socialite. Hundreds die everyday, millions every year. This is just one person and only known because she had a famous dad. ( random My dad used to serve Bob fish and chips back in the day when he was famous)
Reply 55
Original post by BenAssirati
Only saddening when thinking about her family and children, otherwise apathetic to yet another vacuous, blond celebrity.

Same.
Is very sad. But I don't know her personally. Other mums will die leaving children behind who we will never hear of. Celebrity culture annoys me.

It's human nature to grieve the life of another person. She's left behind two small children and a husband, show some empathy.
So I'm not allowed to express an opinion because celebrity culture is pervasive in society? I'm not a politician trying to get votes. I'm a guy on the internet expressing my opinion.

Would you rather this thread have only contained the usual vacuous and insincere calls of sadness and sympathy? At least I've given this thread some oomph.

It's just nice to have a little empathy, that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I'm not allowed to express an opinion because celebrity culture is pervasive in society? I'm not a politician trying to get votes. I'm a guy on the internet expressing my opinion.

Would you rather this thread have only contained the usual vacuous and insincere calls of sadness and sympathy? At least I've given this thread some oomph.

You haven't I'm afraid. If you had, even if I disagreed with what you said, I'd give you the 'credit'. Was a bit try hard dude.

But yeah, free country (supposedly) - keep on saying whatever you like I'm with you on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending