The Student Room Group

Corner yoghurts: how do you eat yours?

Poll

How do you eat yours?

What the title says. Just had one, it was awesome. Peach and passion fruit (yeah it's from lidl but they're nice :cool:)

So how do you eat yours? Tip all the fruit/crunchy bits in and mix them up? Put a little bit of fruit on the spoon and then some yoghurt or vice versa? Or maybe eat them separately (which I have been known to do with chocolatey ones)

Also, do they still sell Mississippi Mud Pie Corners? They were the best.

Scroll to see replies

I tend to use a spoon, but sometimes I like to go a bit crazy by mixing it up a little and using a fork.
Hah people always think i'm weird when i eat corners....

But i have a bit of an OCD when it comes to food so i could quite easily just be weird :tongue:

Interested to see what other people do actually! :smile:
With a spoon, usually... :h:
Yeah, I mix it all in together. Haven't had one for a while though :sad:
tip it all in, mix it around and NOM. man i miss mississippi mud pie, haven't seen it in a while

HOW DID THIS GET A NEG REP? jeeeeeez
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
with a straw, alternating between corner and yoghurt
With your mum
Reply 7
I usually have a little spoonful of the little corner and then tip it in the yoghurt and mix it all together :p:
I love the strawberry Muiller ones :nutcase:

1/3 teaspoon strawberry dipped into 2/3 teaspoon of yoghurt (or there abouts)

Yum!!
Reply 9
haha I like to get a bit of yoghurt on the spoon, followed by a little bit of the corner. The proportions have to be right tho, not just willy nilly! :biggrin:
x
Reply 10
Mix it all in.
If it's a cereal-y one, or a toffee hoop type one, then mix it in, but if it's a fruity one, like your peach/passion fruit one then its spoon in the corner then yoghurt.
Reply 12
I use them for their intended purpose and mix them together :p:
mmmm could really do with a chcoballs one right now!
And I don't think they do mississippi mud pie anymore, my friend's always bemoaning about how it's gone ahahha
Mostly mix it all in but sometimes I just have the corner and throw the yoghurt away. :teehee:

The corner has all the joy in the little pot of yoghurt :h:
I don't do the fruit ones, but with the chocolatey ones- I eat half the yogurt on it's own, then tip in the corner so it's all crunchy and chocolatey, I like a good crunch:yogurt ratio, me :sexface:

I miss the Mississippi Mud Pie ones too :frown:
Reply 15
I eat the yoghurt and then the corner.

Yeah I know it's sort of weird :p:
Reply 16
I miss the Muller rum and raisin ones :sad:

Mix it all in, though.
Reply 17
Original post by flown_muse
If it's a cereal-y one, or a toffee hoop type one, then mix it in, but if it's a fruity one, like your peach/passion fruit one then its spoon in the corner then yoghurt.

:eek:this exactly !
Seperate! Always! Now I know what you're thinking. OCD! OCD! OCD! But I can't help it. :p:
Original post by boba
:eek:this exactly !

Mwahahha!

High-5 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest