The Student Room Group

Peaches geldof dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BenAssirati
Only saddening when thinking about her family and children, otherwise apathetic to yet another vacuous, blond celebrity.

What does blondness have to do with anything? TSR so funny..so many posters moaning about what they see in the mirror...
Original post by james1211
She contributed nothing to you maybe but to others she contributed lots.

She was caught in a drugs sting. Im sure the people who become victims of such crimes and have their lives ruined are extremely grateful for her contribution. That's not the only extremely idiotic thing she's done or said either. Due to personal circumstances in my life in regards to a family member I have an extreme hatred of anyone involved in buying/selling/taking drugs. I've seen my own nephew taken into care against our own will because of the actions of a similar selfish idiot.

Why should we care honestly? This is the exact reason Britain is in the cesspit state it is with people putting money, drugs and materialistic things before decent humans, morals and laws. I honestly feel sorry for her father more than her. He has done his best to try and help her and she's routinely threw it back in his face by acting like a pathetic spoilt brat.
Reply 62
Original post by Tai Ga
likewise when you die :h:

atleast algorithm69 will live longer than 25 years
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by Algorithm69
And nothing of importance was lost.

Other than to her family and the fact it's sad when someone so young dies?
Reply 64
Very loose association

situation for children and husband is sad but if it was drugs rather than natural cause then shes an idiot whos bought it upon herself, but no1 knows da cause yet.
Original post by Xscape
If you aren't trolling and have real meaning behind what your saying I actually agree.

It's sad she's dead like it's sad that anyone dies. BUT, why should we care so much for her to the extent it's in the news or even made a thread on a forum? What makes her more significant then anyone else who has died today? We may have lost a WW2 soldier today who has a had a much more valuable contribution to society then a socialite. Hundreds die everyday, millions every year. This is just one person and only known because she had a famous dad. ( random My dad used to serve Bob fish and chips back in the day when he was famous)

Please post the names of some of the people that have died. Im sure we will all gladly RIP. It made it into the news simply because she is famous, no one values her life above anyone elses. To suggest we do is quite obtuse.
honestly if she killed herself or died from drugs she gets no sympathy from me
Reply 68
who is she?
People die every day. Every death is just as sad as any other and I would have thought that her immediate family would want privacy over publicity, so I hope reporting on it is kept to a minimum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never actually knew what she did, only the name. :rip:
Original post by matthewduncan

Pretty sure the sympathy is for the ones she left behind. And they deserve that no matter how she died.
Original post by Xscape
If you aren't trolling and have real meaning behind what your saying I actually agree.

It's sad she's dead like it's sad that anyone dies. BUT, why should we care so much for her to the extent it's in the news or even made a thread on a forum? What makes her more significant then anyone else who has died today? We may have lost a WW2 soldier today who has a had a much more valuable contribution to society then a socialite. Hundreds die everyday, millions every year. This is just one person and only known because she had a famous dad. ( random My dad used to serve Bob fish and chips back in the day when he was famous)

Although I agree with some of what you are saying, you have to remember the act of people simply passing condolences doesn't mean her death is valued more than people who've died in WW2, using your example.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Oh dear. Hope is not related to drugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by matthewduncan

Why? For someone to take their own life, they must have been very troubled. It's sad that people think like that. The same can be said for drugs :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by brownbearxo
Please post the names of some of the people that have died. Im sure we will all gladly RIP. It made it into the news simply because she is famous, no one values her life above anyone elses. To suggest we do is quite obtuse.

So the point stands why are we RIPing someone who is famous because her dad is. If she didn't have a famous dad they're wouldn't be people on this site scanning the internet for dead people today just to make a thread and go "RIP". You really think people don't value her life above other, really? I don't think you understand the excessively obsessed culture we live in today over celebrities.
Original post by Xscape
So the point stands why are we RIPing someone who is famous because her dad is. If she didn't have a famous dad they're wouldn't be people on this site scanning the internet for dead people today just to make a thread and go "RIP". You really think people don't value her life above other, really? I don't think you understand the excessively obsessed culture we live in today over celebrities.

Agree completely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Algorithm69
Thanks for the compliment! When a Labourite calls me annoying I know I'm doing my job right.

This is a 'job'? More like a pathetic waste of your energy and our patience.
Original post by Xscape

You still havent posted those you think are more deserving.....till then, my RIP of the day goes to Peaches. Likewise if I heard that you died today, my RIP would go to you. Its not hard and doesnt require the amount of thought you are attributing to it.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
This is a 'job'? More like a pathetic waste of your energy and our patience.

I'm agreeing with FoS such is the stupidity of the poster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending