The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Cute Highland Girl

A cute Highland girl was giving a manicure to a man in Dunkeld barber shop. The man said, " How about a date later ? " She said, " I'm married."

" So call up your husband and tell him you're going to visit a girlfriend." She replied, " You tell him yourself- he's shaving you." :biggrin:
Reply 41
SCOTTISH FRUITCAKE RECIPE.

You'll need the following:

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
1 cup of nuts
1 bottle of whiskey.

Sample the whiskey to check for quality.

Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.

Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the tuner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.

Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again and go to bed. Who the hell likes fruitcake anyway??
Reply 42
Train Ticket Dodgers

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.
At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.

"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.

They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the tolet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman.

"Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Englishmen cram into another one nearby.

The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

:biggrin:
Reply 43
Stevanh
Train Ticket Dodgers

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.
At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.

"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.

They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the tolet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman.

"Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Englishmen cram into another one nearby.

The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

:biggrin:

lol
Reply 44
Scottish & English Armies

In the old days the English and Scottish armies used to fight by gathering their armies on top of the hills and at day break they would run down the hillside into the deep gorge below to fight.

One morning at dawn there was a fog (as thick as pea soup) and the two generals decided to refrain from fighting that day. Whilst the two armies were resting a voice, with a scottish accent came from within the dense fog.

"Any one scotsman can beat any 10 englishmen".

With this, the english general sent down 10 of his soldiers. There was a hell of a fight and NO ONE returned. An hour later, the same voice was heard.

"Any one scotsman can beat any 50 englishman".

With this the english general sent down 50 of his soldiers. The same thing, a terrible fight ensured and again NO ONE returned. An hour later the same voice.

"Any one scotsman can beat any 100 englishman".

Same same, down went 100 of the best. NO ONE returned. An hour later.

"Any one scotsman can beat any 1,000 englishman".

By this time, the english general had enough and was about to send down his elite soldiers, when he saw a lone englishman crawling up the hill. He was battered to a pulp. As he reached his general he said, "Don't send any more troops down, its a trap, THERES TWO OF THE BASTARDS".

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 45
Scottish Soldier

A Scotsman walked into a supermarket with his zipper down. A lady cashier walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open." This is not a phrase we Scotsmen normally use so he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.

When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open." He zipped up and finished his shopping. He then intentionally got in the line to check out where the lady was who told him about his "barracks door." He was planning to have a little fun with her. When he reached her counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open did you see a Scottish soldier standing in there at attention?"

The lady thought for a moment and said, "No, no. I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on two duffle bags!!!
Reply 46
Scottish Lovemaking Skills

The Italian says, "When I’vea finished a makina da love with
my girlfriend, I go down and gently tickle the back of her
knees, she floatsa 6 inches abovea da bed in ecstasy".

The Frenchman replies, "Zat is nothing, when Ah ’ave finished
making ze love with ze girlfriend, Ah kiss all ze way down her
body and zen Ah lick zer soles of her feet wiz mah tongue and
she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy".

The Scotsman says, "Laddie, that’s nothing. When I’ve
finished shagging my Lass, I get out of bed, walk over to the
window and wipe my Cock on the curtains. She hits the roof
Reply 47
A Scottish Pregnancy

An eighteen year-old girl in Aberdeen goes home to see her mum and tells her that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the chemist and buys a pregnancy kit.

The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, " Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!! "

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a brand new red Ferrari stops at their house, a mature and distinguished man, with grey hair, impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, mother and the girl, and tells them:

" Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take responsibility. If a girl is born I will bequeath her 3 stores, 2 houses, a beach villa and put ?750,000 into her bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, and a £1,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a business and £500,000 each.

However..., if there is a miscarriage... "

At this point, the father, who had remained silent all the time, interrupts, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him:

"You'll shag her again!!
XTinaA
Remind your friend that Scotland is a third world country.

:mad:
Q:What's the best thing to come out of Scotland?
A: The 0715 to London King's Cross
StevanHogg
Scottish Lovemaking Skills

The Italian says, "When I’vea finished a makina da love with
my girlfriend, I go down and gently tickle the back of her
knees, she floatsa 6 inches abovea da bed in ecstasy".

The Frenchman replies, "Zat is nothing, when Ah ’ave finished
making ze love with ze girlfriend, Ah kiss all ze way down her
body and zen Ah lick zer soles of her feet wiz mah tongue and
she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy".

The Scotsman says, "Laddie, that’s nothing. When I’ve
finished shagging my Lass, I get out of bed, walk over to the
window and wipe my Cock on the curtains. She hits the roof

LOL!
That was quite funny actually. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending