The Student Room Group

Teaching Standards folder for PGCE primary Help!!

Hi,

I am currently undertaking a PCGE Primary Scitt course and only 11 weeks off finishing, the problem is i am a little stuck with my teaching standards folder. Has anyone got any tips o how to compile them and what sort of commentary goes with them,

Any help would be much appreciated,

I am also willing to share any advice i can on getting through a PGCE!!

Rebecca
Reply 1
Original post by Beckzfother
Hi,

I am currently undertaking a PCGE Primary Scitt course and only 11 weeks off finishing, the problem is i am a little stuck with my teaching standards folder. Has anyone got any tips o how to compile them and what sort of commentary goes with them,

Any help would be much appreciated,

I am also willing to share any advice i can on getting through a PGCE!!

Rebecca

Have your course leaders not given you any advice on this?! You should have been compiling evidence from the very start of your course. I would suggest you start immediately.
Get a copy of the full teacher standards and then try to find at least three pieces of evidence for how you've met each substandard.
You can have a folder for each standard or you could do it chronologically.
Yea even am a bit surprised that this hasn't come up before. Am on a four year undergrad teacher training course. I went out on my first placement in January having started course in September. One of the things that has come up and I had to do was start putting together my standards folder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending