The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Accommodation outside of halls 2014-2015 (postgrad)

Scroll to see replies

Hey Everybody!

I'm starting my MSc in Clinical Psych at Goldsmiths and have been searching my a room somewhere around the uni for what seems like an eternity. Since I'm coming from Canada and only going in mid September I'm finding it a real struggle! Anybody having a similar problem?
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hi there- have you tried spareroom.com? It's usually pretty good but I've seen a few people on here looking for room mates in New Cross so maybe join up!
Original post by flyingjebus
Hey guys, I'm just finishing my MA in Digital Entrepreneurship at Goldsmiths and I'm moving out of my house in New Cross at the end of August. It's a nice sized room with double bed in a great house, literally 5 minute walk away from Goldsmiths! I share with 3 great guys, one studied history, one is an actor and one a graphic designer. The rent is £490 a month.

I am a conscientious 19 year old student about to start at Goldsmiths University on the BA(Hons) Design course. I can pay any upfront deposits and can move in very soon. I am an art-loving vegetarian newbie to London. I like to go out and have a good time, especially at festivals, but I greatly appreciate a hot cup of tea and a snuggly blanket on the sofa! I am meticulously tidy when I have to be and my room will mostly be filled with art and design books, all of which may be borrowed! I completely understand if you would rather have uni-veterans ie postgrad students, but I work hard and I'm small and quiet and won't get in the way! I make a fine cuppa. If you think I might be right for you, please do not hesitate to ask me questions, and do get back to me with any other information as well that you think I should know. I look forward to hearing from you - I need a home. 07795840136

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending