The Student Room Group

Skateboarding

Thinking to start skateboarding...im 19 so is it too late? never done it before..u think i could learn it if i practice all summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by king101
Thinking to start skateboarding...im 19 so is it too late? never done it before..u think i could learn it if i practice all summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also want to start but i am 17. It isnt too late to start:smile:. I am going to get a longboard. Do you have a friend who skateboards who can help you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's never too late to begin a sport. I think there are people on here who skate who might be able to help you. Some girl called Hell something I hear does it.
Reply 3
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I also want to start but i am 17. It isnt too late to start:smile:. I am going to get a longboard. Do you have a friend who skateboards who can help you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, cool so when u thiking to start? This summer? And did u just hit 17 or gonna be 18 soon. Nah none of my mates skateboard :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Genocidal
It's never too late to begin a sport. I think there are people on here who skate who might be able to help you. Some girl called Hell something I hear does it.

True but skateboarding requires falling l and u heal quicker the mpre younger you are lol thanks tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by king101
Ah right, cool so when u thiking to start? This summer? And did u just hit 17 or gonna be 18 soon. Nah none of my mates skateboard :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just turned 17 and i will start in summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest