The Student Room Group

Breaking News: Nico ROSBERG

Hamilton I can't believe you would embarrass me like that in public. You have triggered my ptsd from the days you used to thrash me in karting :mad:.

Brah I'm going to pepper hamilton angus in china mane, I was faster in bahrain mane. This is how I will look like kissing the trophy when I win mane.

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

He's in F1 just because he's the son of a former driver,no wonder he's slow
Original post by RoyalMarine
He's in F1 just because he's the son of a former driver,no wonder he's slow

He often beat Micheal Schumacher in the same car.

He's not slow.

He's in F1 because he deserves to be. He's no Max Chilton or Maldonaldo with a gigantic amount of money behind them.
Original post by Motorbiker
He often beat Micheal Schumacher in the same car.

He's not slow.

He's in F1 because he deserves to be. He's no Max Chilton or Maldonaldo with a gigantic amount of money behind them.

Schumacher was a pensioner,even Coulthard would have beaten that Schumacher.Rosberg is there because of his surname,only 22 drivers on F1 and it's obvious why he's one of them.Same for Hill,Bruno Senna,Villeneuve,Ralph Schumacher and others.We're not dumb
Reply 4
Schumacher was a pensioner,even Coulthard would have beaten that Schumacher.Rosberg is there because of his surname,only 22 drivers on F1 and it's obvious why he's one of them.Same for Hill,Bruno Senna,Villeneuve,Ralph Schumacher and others.We're not dumb
Well Hill and villeneuve both won championships so it's not all bad.
Original post by Namige
Well Hill and villeneuve both won championships so it's not all bad.

yes with a car that would make lots of drivers win.As soon as their car wasn't a monster they weren't winning
Reply 6
yes with a car that would make lots of drivers win.As soon as their car wasn't a monster they weren't winning
Ermmm so like all drivers then?
Reply 7
good driver just not as good as hamilton, they're all pretty similar anyway, its 95% about the car.
Reply 8

newest videos on the inter team battle
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
So what's the breaking news??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Namige
Ermmm so like all drivers then?

No,those drivers that are on F1 because of their surname win the championship only when their car is leagues ahead of other teams.That's Hill and JV.With similar cars they lose to drivers who are there thanks to their skills
3 to 0 and if it wasn't for a retirement it would be 4 to 0.How can they be similar?Lewis is destroying him
Reply 12
Nico Rosberg says louder 'megaphone' engines will be tested after Spanish GP

Nico Rosberg claims louder Formula One engines, incorporating a 'megaphone' design, have been tested, and will be seen on track for the first time at next week's Barcelona test.
The noise produced by the new 1.6-litre turbo engines has come under scrutiny from most corners of the sport this season with a working group subsequently tasked to find a solution.
Mercedes, who supply engines to four teams, have led the development process in cooperation with the FIA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2623309/Nico-Rosberg-says-louder-megaphone-engines-tested-Spanish-GP.html
3 to 0 and if it wasn't for a retirement it would be 4 to 0.How can they be similar?Lewis is destroying him

Now 4-0.Why am I always right? :biggrin:
Now 4-0.Why am I always right? :biggrin:

Seeing your posts in the motorsport section, one can easily deduce that you know absolutely nothing about Formula One.
Original post by Silver Arrows
Seeing your posts in the motorsport section, one can easily deduce that you know absolutely nothing about Formula One.

There's nothing wrong with not knowing much about f1, he/she might be a new person to this sport. Shouldn't this forum be welcoming new people to f1 instead of slashing at them? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaydude
There's nothing wrong with not knowing much about f1, he/she might be a new person to this sport. Shouldn't this forum be welcoming new people to f1 instead of slashing at them? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye. But when someone claims that Red Bull sabotage Australian drivers deliberately, I get the strong impression they're one of these anti-Vettel doorknobs

Damon Hill won 25 races and a championship, Villeneuve won a championship and 11 races, Ralf Schumacher won 6 races and beat Trulli who beat Alonso.

Those guys are not mugs.

If you be as rubbish as you say they are, and as successful as the facts show them to be, then F1 would be a sport devoid of skill.
Original post by Raiden10
Damon Hill won 25 races and a championship, Villeneuve won a championship and 11 races, Ralf Schumacher won 6 races and beat Trulli who beat Alonso.

Those guys are not mugs.

If you be as rubbish as you say they are, and as successful as the facts show them to be, then F1 would be a sport devoid of skill.

Which car were they driving?Facts show they won thanks to the advantage their car was giving them,not because of their skill.
Original post by Silver Arrows
Aye. But when someone claims that Red Bull sabotage Australian drivers deliberately, I get the strong impression they're one of these anti-Vettel doorknobs

It was claimed by Mark Webber himself and by Briatore who won about 7 world championships.If my knowledge about F1 is similar to theirs I would be satisfied.

Quick Reply

Latest