The Student Room Group

What to wear for SEN school work experience

I’m going to be completing work experience in a SEN school does anyone have any suggestions on what I should wear?
Smart casual you will probably have to move around a lot so we’re comfortable shoes trainers, preferably not ones that aren’t really colourful like black ones if you have any I’d also make sure that you wear Close that you wouldn’t mind getting dirty as from my own experience working as a classroom assistant. You got messy a lot so just like a plain top some smart leggings or jeans and smart trainers or smart shoes that you can move around and good luck. I hope it goes well☺️
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Smart casual you will probably have to move around a lot so we’re comfortable shoes trainers, preferably not ones that aren’t really colourful like black ones if you have any I’d also make sure that you wear Close that you wouldn’t mind getting dirty as from my own experience working as a classroom assistant. You got messy a lot so just like a plain top some smart leggings or jeans and smart trainers or smart shoes that you can move around and good luck. I hope it goes well☺️
Thank you so much!
As someone who did SEN school work experience at the end of my Y11 and was offered the job on a full term basis where I am currently working in my gap year before Uni, I would recommend wearing clothes that you: don't mind getting dirty (be prepared to throw yourself into everything as it is the best way to gain experience), that you can do sport in (even if this is just at break and lunch SEN children love playing with new adults and at my school we have a football court and most of the new staff to break duties on there), clothes that are not tight fitting (some SEN children like to grab out and can pull on clothes)
No worries, do let us know how you get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending