The Student Room Group

History Note Revision Intervals?

So I've made notes of all of my history textbooks for my history exams, 2 AS 1 A2 (other unit was coursework)

I was wondering what the most effective length of time is between study/break intervals?

I've heard some people say 20m, some say 30m, some say 45 minuites and some say 1 hour.

I know that it depends on the individual. Lets say I'm of average intelligence with an average memory and average concentration.

Remember that history notes are names, dates, facts, figures, courses of action taken and, in my format are in sentences (per point).

Thanks
Original post by JediArron
So I've made notes of all of my history textbooks for my history exams, 2 AS 1 A2 (other unit was coursework)

I was wondering what the most effective length of time is between study/break intervals?

I've heard some people say 20m, some say 30m, some say 45 minuites and some say 1 hour.

I know that it depends on the individual. Lets say I'm of average intelligence with an average memory and average concentration.

Remember that history notes are names, dates, facts, figures, courses of action taken and, in my format are in sentences (per point).

Thanks

Hey, I'm not TOO sure what you mean by this. Could you clarify for me...? :smile: Are you asking how long a break you should take between revision sessions?

In my personal experience, I find that I actually absorb the information in my sleep -waking up the next morning I'll know it. :smile:
Now that you've got the course covered. Revisiting revision should be done, In experience, for 30 minutes with 10 minute breaks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending