The Student Room Group

Any predictions for aqa p2 and p3 6 markers?

Some people on here seem to be scarily accurate with predictions at times:colondollar:
I think P3 may have a 6 marker on the center of mass which would either be about the plumbline or stability. I don't think it will be on transformers because last year the P3 exam had a 3 marker on it suggesting that they probably don't expect the student to be able to say enough about it to do a 6 mark question. It can't be X-rays or Ultrasound because that was done last year and it also cant be about reflection or the eye. There is a slim chance it could be a comparison between the eye and a camera but that would be well harsh in my opinion.

So yeah. I think it will be about the center of mass (plumbline) or stability of an object :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OrionMusicNet
I think P3 may have a 6 marker on the center of mass which would either be about the plumbline or stability. I don't think it will be on transformers because last year the P3 exam had a 3 marker on it suggesting that they probably don't expect the student to be able to say enough about it to do a 6 mark question. It can't be X-rays or Ultrasound because that was done last year and it also cant be about reflection or the eye. There is a slim chance it could be a comparison between the eye and a camera but that would be well harsh in my opinion.

So yeah. I think it will be about the center of mass (plumbline) or stability of an object :smile:

Centre of mass would be so nice ah, thank you:smile:
Reply 3
I hope it's not the life cycle of a star :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest