The Student Room Group

A Level tips - science and a language.

I'm starting my A Levels in September. I'll be studying German, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. :eek:

The past couple of weeks I've had my GCSE exams and definitely regret leaving revision so late. Hopefully this has taught me a lesson for next year and I won't make the same mistake again!

It's made me think that I want to take my A Levels a lot more seriously than I've taken my GCSEs. Does anyone have any tips on making them a lot easier for myself? Or if you've already started/finished your A Levels is there anything you didn't do that you wish you'd have done?

I've already got AS Level CGP revision guides and I'm aiming to look through them over summer to give myself a head start, but any other tips would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :smile:
Don't rely too much on CGP, they're pretty overrated and there's much better books available.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
Don't rely too much on CGP, they're pretty overrated and there's much better books available.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh I've never really heard that opinion, I find them really useful and easy to revise from. I've already bought the books but thanks for your input. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest