The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Best halls in brighton?

I'm heading to brighton uni next year and want to know which choice would be the best halls to go for? I'm looking for ensuite and social :smile: Thanks!
Reply 1
Hey :smile: I'm heading to Brighton too so I'm gonna keep an eye on this :wink:
I think I've narrowed my choices down to Phoenix, Great Wilkins, Paddock and The Hub

x
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by hgenevieve
I'm heading to brighton uni next year and want to know which choice would be the best halls to go for? I'm looking for ensuite and social :smile: Thanks!

Original post by x_trix
Hey :smile: I'm heading to Brighton too so I'm gonna keep an eye on this :wink:
I think I've narrowed my choices down to Phoenix, Great Wilkins, Paddock and The Hub

x

Hi hgenevieve

There are a few things to think about here -
Ensuite info for each halls can be found on the accommodation web page - http://www.brighton.ac.uk/living-here/brighton/brighton-accommodation/index.aspx

Many of the halls at the Varley Park site, which has been developed recently, have great communal social areas.
You get to make several choices in your application to halls so you can put a few options down. Do remember that not everyone gets into halls, because there are more applicants than rooms, so it is worth at least a brief look at the other options. Private rented accommodation can be very sociable too!

You might also want to think about which campus your course is based on. It is easy to travel between all the Brighton halls and campuses (and it's free on the Big Lemon bus) but you might want to pick the options which are nearest to where you are spending most of your time. Some people like to choose to be in or out of town for reasons like amenities, cost and lifestyle and put this first rather than being as near as possible to campus. It's up to you really!
Best Wishes
Viv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending