The Student Room Group

EY School Leaver Programme 2015

Hi all, the application date for EY's School Leaver Programme 2015 (ie you start in Sept 2015) has just opened - 1st July 2014. Nice and early!
Information and application form (you need to click on the "offices" links on right hand side) can be found here

www.ey.com/UK/en/Careers/Students/Schools---EY-School-Leaver-programme

Looks like you need min. 300 UCAS points, and B's (or higher) in Maths or English GCSE (or equivalents) and is a strong alternative to the classic University route.

Any thoughts or experiences on this route out there?

Scroll to see replies

I'm currently applying for this now, spoke to my A-Level accounts tutor about it and he said its a good programme and company to get into. Fingers crossed I get somewhere :smile:
Reply 2
Best of luck! Which office/role are you applying to?
Audit at Liverpool :smile: are you going to apply?
Reply 4
Not sure yet. Looks really tempting. What sort of salary would you be earning if you got the job?
Reply 5
What does it mean by 'earliest availability date'? Also how do you put in your GCSEs and predicted A Level results as it just says GPA and education level?
Reply 6
not sure haven't applied. Perhaps best to get advice from EY direct? They have an email and twitter handle on the site...[email protected] or Tweet us @EY_SchoolsUK
There is a section later on the application where you write down your A-Levels. It doesn't ask for your GCSE's, but it does ask if you meet the GCSE requirements. And I am clueless about the whole GPA stuff.
Reply 8
They have a recruitment helpline give them a call 0800 289 208
Just sent my application off, just gotta do the online Strength Assessment now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Nice one. How did you resolve the GPA issue? Did you contact EY?
I spoke to my accounts tutor and he said it was an American thing so leave it blank as it isn't required and if they have any queries about it EY will get in touch with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Best of luck with it, and thanks for sharing!
Reply 13
Also, for all those interested in them, working there and what they actually do, EY are holding a twittertakeover today by the look of it.

http://ukcareerguide.ey.com/schools/life-at-ey-hannah,-ey-school-leaver/
And they turned me down :frown: ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by aaronrimmer
And they turned me down :frown: ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get through to the situational judgement test? I took mine a week ago and still haven't heard anything
Their entry requirements are a bit high :/
Original post by TomooseN
Did you get through to the situational judgement test? I took mine a week ago and still haven't heard anything

Was that the strengths test you get straight after sending your application?
Reply 18
Original post by aaronrimmer
Was that the strengths test you get straight after sending your application?

Yeah, that was a situational judgement test
Yeah I did mine on Sunday, maybe it depends on which office you applied to? Which did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending