The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BumbleB33
Hey i had an interview for winning women as well, and the guy told me they will let everyone know by the 23rd :smile: Haven't heard anything yet :/ my interview was a bit disastrous, don't think i spoke in actual sentences :/

Ohhh this Friday then, thanks!!
Haha yah same, spent so much time preparing for it and still fumbled ><. Hope I'll get it though chances are slim HHAHA. Goodluck(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone received Citi rejection?
Reply 5542
Cheers bro, found it!

Original post by siddyt1234
If you go back to about 5 days ago, it's there bro

For anyone that wants the link but doesn't want to filter through the endless pages here it is :smile:

https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/home....08&SiteId=5097
Db spring into banking markets very touch interview
Original post by Londongirl1995
I thought they review all applications and then decide who gets an interview. :biggrin: Well, seems like I was mistaken...
Thanks. :smile:

I think they just don't update the application status for whatever reason.
Original post by IB Fanboy
Hey, I wasn't aware that my app status switched - just got the invite an hour ago. It is the same yes, but I only have one time slot (this friday)...so I didn't have a choice there.

Racking my brain for a good presentation topic now and thinking about what sorts of technicals am I expected to know.

Mine is on Monday... Yeah this presentation is going to be interesting. Hope they go easy on the technicals.
Original post by ProjectNr2
when did you get it?
Today, just before 6pm.

Original post by Mralpha
Welcome to the team!

:five:
Original post by shaanz
Does anyone have the link to the UBS login page?

https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?PartnerId=25008&SiteId=5097
Original post by Manuelle
When did you apply? :smile: I am thinking of sending mine, not sure it's worth my time. What do you think?

I applied yesterday morning, interview offer came through that afternoon. Depends what other offers/interview you have, really.
Original post by \/ibhav
For SEC I have an interview, for GIR it says 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status' and for IMD it says 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications'.

Sick, cheers.
Guys, I have an MS offer awaiting confirmation but I want to email other banks to fast track my application if possible before my offer expires. Does anyone know the JPM and BofAML contact details? I guess that would be HR but I couldn't find their email addresses on the websites.
Original post by GForceBG
Guys, I have an MS offer awaiting confirmation but I want to email other banks to fast track my application if possible before my offer expires. Does anyone know the JPM and BofAML contact details? I guess that would be HR but I couldn't find their email addresses on the websites.

Hi mate! Could you please tell me when you had your first round interview and after how many days you received the final round invite? I'd greatly appreciate it!

For BAML, just log in, check the status of your application and you will see a phone number.
(edited 9 years ago)
No one still knows how many rounds GS sec interview is going to be?
Any word from Rothschild?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Toda
Any word from Rothschild?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think a lot of interviews have been given, but i aint got nothing yet. Probs get response by the end of the week
Anyone hear from GS GIR? Also, I sent in my application for Nomura in early dec, but still havent heard anything from them. Does it mean I got rejected by Nomura already? Cheers!
Just had RBS interview. RBS interviewer told me, that they will get back to me in 48 hours regarding the next stage of application. What is the next stage? AC?
Does anyone know how long Barclays' takes to respond after the Telephone Interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Hi mate! Could you please tell me when you had your first round interview and after how many days you received the final round invite? I'd greatly appreciate it!

For BAML, just log in, check the status of your application and you will see a phone number.

Hi and thanks! I got my first interview on the 8th of December. Got the final interview invite maybe 10 days later. Good luck!
Original post by GForceBG
Hi and thanks! I got my first interview on the 8th of December. Got the final interview invite maybe 10 days later. Good luck!

hey congrats, could you say when you had your final round intervew date and when you received your offer? thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending