The Student Room Group

Festival hair

Hey,

So I'm going to Leeds Fest this year and its my first festival. I'm not really bothered about having no heat on my hair but I am concerned about not washing it for 5 days :s-smilie:. I'll be using dry shampoo but honestly I have no idea what to do with it, I was planning on just brushing it and leaving it down but then I came to the conclusion it would look pretty ratty. So I was just wondering, what do you do with your hair at festivals? Or if you had any ideas about how to keep hair looking in remotely decent condition?

Thanks
Reply 1
If you're using dry shampoo go for a one which matches your hair colour to avoid looking all talcy. Batiste have a good range for that and are available from places like boots. You could also consider looking into some easy, durable up dos such as buns or plaits. They usually hide grease pretty well too. :smile: For the last day or too when you're hairs looking dire just a pony tail should hide that.
Dry shampoo is probably your best bet. Try not to touch your hair too much to keep it from getting really greasy, tie it up in a bun when (if) you go to sleep then you wake up with wavy hair (seems to not look as bad if it's a bit wavy rather than straight/brushed) and, if your hair gets really unruly, fill up a big water bottle, hold your head upside down and tip it on, brush and let it dry naturally (although this is only a good idea if it's not raining!). Also, plaits/buns look good, maybe get some nice hair accessories, like flowers, if you're into that kinda thing!

Quick Reply

Latest