The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Accommodation At Bangor

Hi all.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the dates for being given your accommodation at Bangor.

I know some people already have them and I just wondered when they start and finish telling people (if anyone knows), any information will be very helpful.

Thank you xx
Original post by H2OfanRikki
Hi all.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the dates for being given your accommodation at Bangor.

I know some people already have them and I just wondered when they start and finish telling people (if anyone knows), any information will be very helpful.

Thank you xx

You'll know by 31st August I'm sure.
This is taken from the accommodation FAQ.

Q: You have not told me yet where I am going to live?

A: We do not normally allocate ANY rooms until early August and the vast majority of the allocation work takes place after the A level results in mid August. You will not be allocated a room until your place at the University becomes unconditional (UF). This is an extensive exercise and you may not hear anything from us until early September or even later. Please ensure that you are checking your email frequently at this stage because we will be asking you to reply to us very quickly confirming that you want the room allocated to you and we will be asking you to pay a deposit. If you do not reply within the stated timeframe the room you will have been allocated may be given to another student. If you are going away on holiday please make sure you still have access to your email and to the internet. Please also check that you made your application correctly and that you received an acknowledgement email from us when you made your application. The University can not be held responsible for applications that were not made correctly.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest