The Student Room Group

hello fresh packages

Will the post room in Bangor accept and hold hello fresh packages for student in residential hall
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Why don't you ring them and ask. Alternatively, why don't you go to your local supermarket, buy ingredients and learn how to cook properly whilst saving yourself valuable beer money.
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
Why don't you ring them and ask. Alternatively, why don't you go to your local supermarket, buy ingredients and learn how to cook properly whilst saving yourself valuable beer money.

👌 exactly what I’m thinking as found an offer 2 ppl, 4 meals a week, 4 weeks, delivered £68.
Original post by Merryace
Will the post room in Bangor accept and hold hello fresh packages for student in residential hall

I think it'd be down to the accommodation manager, best to contact their office and find out. I do agree with the other comments about Hello Fresh not being the best value but also appreciate the convenience of it.

Hi there,
I'd advise contacting the accommodation team at Bangor directly as this can vary from accommodation to accommodation. Sometimes accommodation teams will not accept or hold food/meal kit deliveries due to them being perishable. They may ask for you to be in to accept from the courier directly or expect you to collect within a short time frame.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Reply 5
👌 exactly what I’m thinking as found an offer 2 ppl, 4 meals a week, 4 weeks, delivered £68.

Fair dos.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending