The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glockenspiel
was having this debate with my friends. obv id rather be in pakistan cause indians dont like pakistanis therefore wouldnt be nice to me, otherwise rather live in india. its bigger better n stronger

my freinds said pakistan is beter because muslims get to have a freer society and the hindus cant oppress them?

what are ur opinions? I've added a poll,,

thank you, please no abusive or hurtful comments

India is actually the safest place for muslims compared to other nations which aren't islamic states
yes I totally agree that since BJP has come into power its been a bit conservative towards other minorities but that's BJP for you ,nonetheless is still built on the ideas of secularism and unity. to this today I think its much better to be a muslim in India than maybe china France or other nations
in accordance with Pakistan I think it gives a bit of head start as our economy is comparatively stronger and there are much better educational opportunities plus its fairly simple to acquire a visa if you're from India whilst the same can't be said for Pakistan
but at the end of the day its the same people on both sides the governments just love to stir **** up
*stuff - keeping it pg
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Glockenspiel
was having this debate with my friends. obv id rather be in pakistan cause indians dont like pakistanis therefore wouldnt be nice to me, otherwise rather live in india. its bigger better n stronger

my freinds said pakistan is beter because muslims get to have a freer society and the hindus cant oppress them?

what are ur opinions? I've added a poll,,

thank you, please no abusive or hurtful comments

tbh there are more muslims in india than pakistan
None... BENGALI AND PROUD. Plus, I am a Loyalist, so I want the Brits to come back...
images (17)-compressed.png.jpeg
Considering I’m not muslim, definitely India
(edited 3 years ago)
I would have to say India.
Such a crazy country, colourful, and lovely people.
Reply 65
This thread is old 😅
But u forgot Bangladesh 🇧🇩 (Either way I would wanna live there I’ll prolly say Pakisatan😍).
Original post by AditOTAKU666
None... BENGALI AND PROUD. Plus, I am a Loyalist, so I want the Brits to come back...
images (17)-compressed.png.jpeg

imagine being this self-hating, im sure the native Bengalis were seen as first class citizens....

(thread is 5yo btw)
Original post by NA_03
This thread is old 😅
But u forgot Bangladesh 🇧🇩 (Either way I would wanna live there I’ll prolly say Pakisatan😍).

Omg ikr😭😭
Bangladesh always gets forgotten😩🇧🇩
Original post by Karisa96
I would have to say India.
Such a crazy country, colourful, and lovely people.

PRSOM you’ve been there before?😦
Original post by Rose_symonia
PRSOM you’ve been there before?😦

No never been there want to go though.
I've only ever seen programmes on the TV.
What about you are you Indian as I picked up on you commenting about that lovely Indian dress that was posted, sorry if I'm being nosey. Xx
Reply 70
If I were a rapist I'd be a Pakistani

I'd come to Britain, rape some White girls and call police racist

If I were a doctor and wanted a better life, I'd be Indian

Nuff said
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
imagine being this self-hating, im sure the native Bengalis were seen as first class citizens....

(thread is 5yo btw)

But I am sure that the country was not run by crooks and theives...
No never been there want to go though.
I've only ever seen programmes on the TV.
What about you are you Indian as I picked up on you commenting about that lovely Indian dress that was posted, sorry if I'm being nosey. Xx

No need to apologise hahaha
I’m Bengali🇧🇩 I actually went there last year and you could literally see the Indian mountains from there which made me want to go soooo bad.
I bet the religious festivals are so much better too😩 Xx
No need to apologise hahaha
I’m Bengali🇧🇩 I actually went there last year and you could literally see the Indian mountains from there which made me want to go soooo bad.
I bet the religious festivals are so much better too😩 Xx

Bengali, there seems a lot of members from southern Asia on this site, do you have your own little like club, to be able to talk about culture etc. Xx
Bengali, there seems a lot of members from southern Asia on this site, do you have your own little like club, to be able to talk about culture etc. Xx

That’s actually a good idea...I wish😩😩
But I’m don’t think you can actually make groupchats on TSR.
That’s actually a good idea...I wish😩😩
But I’m don’t think you can actually make groupchats on TSR.

Oh okay just a thought. Xx
Reply 76
neither. bangladesh is better than pakistan and india. There's a Damn good reason why bangladesh got independence from pakistan back in 1971
Original post by AditOTAKU666
But I am sure that the country was not run by crooks and theives...

lmfao pick up a single book about the empire, it was the definition of crooks and thieves especially you coming from somewhere so profoundly affected by this.... please educate yourself

Latest